UEFA Champions League Game
- UEFA Champions League Game is offered by Heineken as part of the UEFA Champions League campaign.
- Although Heineken has taken every effort to promote compliance with applicable legislation, Heineken can make no representation that the Experience is appropriate for use in jurisdictions other than in the Netherlands. If you choose to enter the application or play the Experience or use the information, it is your sole responsibility to verify that your participation is in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- THE EXPERIENCE IS NOT A SWEEPSTAKE, LOTTERY OR GAME OF CHANCE OF ANY KIND.
- Neither Twitter nor Facebook is a sponsor or administrator, or in any way associated with the Experience. Your relationship with Twitter and Facebook is governed by the terms and conditions which can be found on the respective websites of Twitter and Facebook. You cannot invoke the terms and conditions of Twitter or Facebook in your legal relationship with Heineken.
- You are eligible to play the Experience if you are 16 years of age or older and above the legal drinking age in your country. Residents of the following jurisdictions are excluded from participation: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen or any other market where the advertising, sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Experience.
- No prizes can be won by participating in the Experience.
You can play the Experience via www.heineken.com, the Facebook page dedicated to the Heineken® brand and via certain weblogs from 2 April 2013 until 30 May 2013 (or such dates as determined by Heineken).
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Heineken, Twitter and Facebook and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, employees, agents and representatives (the “released parties”) harmless from and against any losses, damages rights, claims or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Experience, including claims based on publicity rights, defamation and privacy rights.
HEINEKEN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE EXPERIENCE. THE EXPERIENCE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’.
- All intellectual property rights to the Experience are owned by Heineken.
- Users are permitted to play the Experience and share their results. All other uses of the Experience, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the Experience in any external site, are prohibited without the express written consent of Heineken.
Material of others
Hyperlinks on the Experience may direct visitors to external websites which are maintained by others. Heineken shall not be liable for the contents and the functionality of such external websites. Heineken shall also not be liable for the quality of products or services which may be offered on such external websites.
Privacy and data protection
Access, correction and removal
You can request Heineken to provide access to the personal data it has collected about you at any time. You can also request Heineken to correct or to delete such personal data. You can send your questions regarding these terms or your requests for access, correction or removal of your personal data to email@example.com, mentioning your name and postal address.
Terms and Conditions
This Website should not be used by those under legal purchasing age for alcohol.
Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heineken shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this website, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on part of Heineken. Heineken shall not be liable for damages resulting from any lack of suitability, timeliness or accuracy of this website or the Information.
Heineken shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Heineken disclaims all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of conditions, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Information originating from third parties constitutes an expression of the personal opinions of those third parties. Heineken is not responsible and shall not be liable for such Information.
Hyperlinks on this website may direct visitors to external websites which are maintained by third parties. Heineken shall not be liable for the contents and the functioning of such external websites. Heineken shall also not be liable for the quality of products or services which may be offered on such external websites.
Unless indicated otherwise, all intellectual property rights to this website and the Information are owned by Heineken. These rights include but are not limited to all copyrights, rights to the trade names, word trademarks, pictorial trademarks and logos of Heineken, such as, but not limited to the rights to "HEINEKEN".
Users are permitted to read this website and the Information and make copies for their own personal use, for example by printing or storing. All other use of the website or of the Information, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the website of Heineken in any external internet site is not permitted.
In the event that you post unsolicited ideas and/or materials whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or otherwise (the "Materials") on this website or send such Materials to Heineken by email or otherwise, Heineken shall be entitled to use, copy and/or commercially exploit such Materials to the fullest extent and free of charge. Heineken shall not be bound by any confidentiality obligation in respect of such Materials.
You hereby indemnify and hold Heineken harmless from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, suffered, incurred or sustained by Heineken as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the Materials infringing the (intellectual property) rights of any third party or otherwise being unlawful towards a third party.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Those accessing the Website from other jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extend that, local laws are applicable.
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V. ("Heineken") is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website (the "Website"). Heineken respects your privacy and complies with the provisions of the Dutch Act on the Processing of Personal Data ("APPD").
This Policy may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Policy. Users of the website are advised to regularly read the Policy for possible changes.
Heineken processes personal data that it collects through the Website. The following categories of personal data are collected:
- date of birth
- contact details
- other information that you enter on forms on the website (email, mobile phone number, etc.)
- any personal data included in content you upload on the website
Heineken uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to offer you our services as displayed on the Website
- to offer you online games as displayed on the Website
- to improve our services
- to answer your questions
- to send you information regarding any current or future activities of Heineken. If legally required, Heineken will obtain your permission, before sending you such information
Heineken may transfer your personal data to its group companies. Heineken may also provide your personal data to third parties, which will process your personal data according to instructions of Heineken and under the responsibility of Heineken. In case Heineken sells all or some of the assets or shares of the company to a third party, your personal data may be provided to this third party. Heineken will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
By using the services available on this Website, you explicitly grant permission for Heineken to transfer your personal data to third countries, even if such countries do not ensure an adequate level of data protection.
By changing settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Website. However, if your browser does not accept cookies from this Website, you may not be able to access or use all features of this Website.
Security and retention period
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data collected through this Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures.
In general, Heineken will not retain the personal data that is obtained through this Website for a period longer than two years.
Access, correction and removal
You can request Heineken to provide access to the personal data it has collected about you at any time. You can also request Heineken to correct or to delete such personal data. You can send requests for access, correction or removal of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your name and postal address.
These terms and conditions have been changed most recently on 1 February 2009.