UEFA Champions League Game
- UEFA Champions League Game is offered by Heineken as part of the UEFA Champions League campaign.
- Although Heineken has taken every effort to promote compliance with applicable legislation, Heineken can make no representation that the Experience is appropriate for use in jurisdictions other than in the Netherlands. If you choose to enter the application or play the Experience or use the information, it is your sole responsibility to verify that your participation is in compliance with local rules and regulations.
- THE EXPERIENCE IS NOT A SWEEPSTAKE, LOTTERY OR GAME OF CHANCE OF ANY KIND.
- Neither Twitter nor Facebook is a sponsor or administrator, or in any way associated with the Experience. Your relationship with Twitter and Facebook is governed by the terms and conditions which can be found on the respective websites of Twitter and Facebook. You cannot invoke the terms and conditions of Twitter or Facebook in your legal relationship with Heineken.
- You are eligible to play the Experience if you are 16 years of age or older and above the legal drinking age in your country. Residents of the following jurisdictions are excluded from participation: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen or any other market where the advertising, sale or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in the Experience.
- No prizes can be won by participating in the Experience.
You can play the Experience via www.heineken.com, the Facebook page dedicated to the Heineken® brand and via certain weblogs from 2 April 2013 until 30 May 2013 (or such dates as determined by Heineken).
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Heineken, Twitter and Facebook and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, employees, agents and representatives (the “released parties”) harmless from and against any losses, damages rights, claims or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Experience, including claims based on publicity rights, defamation and privacy rights.
HEINEKEN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE EXPERIENCE. THE EXPERIENCE IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’.
- All intellectual property rights to the Experience are owned by Heineken.
- Users are permitted to play the Experience and share their results. All other uses of the Experience, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the Experience in any external site, are prohibited without the express written consent of Heineken.
Material of others
Hyperlinks on the Experience may direct visitors to external websites which are maintained by others. Heineken shall not be liable for the contents and the functionality of such external websites. Heineken shall also not be liable for the quality of products or services which may be offered on such external websites.
Privacy and data protection
Access, correction and removal
You can request Heineken to provide access to the personal data it has collected about you at any time. You can also request Heineken to correct or to delete such personal data. You can send your questions regarding these terms or your requests for access, correction or removal of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your name and postal address.
Terms and Conditions
This Website should not be used by those under legal purchasing age for alcohol.
Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heineken shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this website, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on part of Heineken. Heineken shall not be liable for damages resulting from any lack of suitability, timeliness or accuracy of this website or the Information.
Heineken shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Heineken disclaims all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of conditions, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Information originating from third parties constitutes an expression of the personal opinions of those third parties. Heineken is not responsible and shall not be liable for such Information.
Hyperlinks on this website may direct visitors to external websites which are maintained by third parties. Heineken shall not be liable for the contents and the functioning of such external websites. Heineken shall also not be liable for the quality of products or services which may be offered on such external websites.
Unless indicated otherwise, all intellectual property rights to this website and the Information are owned by Heineken. These rights include but are not limited to all copyrights, rights to the trade names, word trademarks, pictorial trademarks and logos of Heineken, such as, but not limited to the rights to "HEINEKEN".
Users are permitted to read this website and the Information and make copies for their own personal use, for example by printing or storing. All other use of the website or of the Information, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the website of Heineken in any external internet site is not permitted.
In the event that you post unsolicited ideas and/or materials whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or otherwise (the "Materials") on this website or send such Materials to Heineken by email or otherwise, Heineken shall be entitled to use, copy and/or commercially exploit such Materials to the fullest extent and free of charge. Heineken shall not be bound by any confidentiality obligation in respect of such Materials.
You hereby indemnify and hold Heineken harmless from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, suffered, incurred or sustained by Heineken as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the Materials infringing the (intellectual property) rights of any third party or otherwise being unlawful towards a third party.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Those accessing the Website from other jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extend that, local laws are applicable.
Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of rules.
- Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over.
- Purchase any bottle pack of HEINEKEN 330ml in participating outlets and receive one free HEINEKEN branded glass (size 470ml). Purchases of individual bottles are invalid. Can packs are invalid. Limited to one glass per person. Subject to availability.
- Promotion ends when all glasses have been distributed. There are 12 free glasses per outlet. Ask staff for availability before purchase.
- Purchases must be made personally. Service is at the discretion of the outlet staff.
- No Purchase Necessary in Scotland only. Ask outlet staff for a glass. Limited to only one glass per person.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the free gift in whole or in part. Gift is not transferable.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 2-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V. ("Heineken") is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website (the "Website"). Heineken respects your privacy and complies with the provisions of the Dutch Act on the Processing of Personal Data ("APPD").
This Policy may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Policy. Users of the website are advised to regularly read the Policy for possible changes.
Heineken processes personal data that it collects through the Website. The following categories of personal data are collected:
- date of birth
- contact details
- other information that you enter on forms on the website (email, mobile phone number, etc.)
- any personal data included in content you upload on the website
Heineken uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to offer you our services as displayed on the Website
- to offer you online games as displayed on the Website
- to improve our services
- to answer your questions
- to send you information regarding any current or future activities of Heineken. If legally required, Heineken will obtain your permission, before sending you such information
Heineken may transfer your personal data to its group companies. Heineken may also provide your personal data to third parties, which will process your personal data according to instructions of Heineken and under the responsibility of Heineken. In case Heineken sells all or some of the assets or shares of the company to a third party, your personal data may be provided to this third party. Heineken will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
By using the services available on this Website, you explicitly grant permission for Heineken to transfer your personal data to third countries, even if such countries do not ensure an adequate level of data protection.
By changing settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Website. However, if your browser does not accept cookies from this Website, you may not be able to access or use all features of this Website.
Security and retention period
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data collected through this Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures.
In general, Heineken will not retain the personal data that is obtained through this Website for a period longer than two years.
Access, correction and removal
You can request Heineken to provide access to the personal data it has collected about you at any time. You can also request Heineken to correct or to delete such personal data. You can send requests for access, correction or removal of your personal data to email@example.com mentioning your name and postal address.
These terms and conditions have been changed most recently on 1 February 2009.
1. Open to UK residents, 18 or over exc employees & their families of any HEINEKEN group company, its agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. No entries from agents third parties, organised groups or generated by computer will be accepted or incomplete, illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. To enter Text Final2013 to 60066. One entry per mobile number. Standard charges apply.
5. In response to your text you will receive a question, reply via text in Block Capitals. Entries with the correct answer will be entered into a draw on 10.05.13
6. The ticket promotion closes at 00.00 on 10.05.13 & the runners up promotion closes at 00.00 on 28.06.13
7. 1 winner will receive 2 tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final at Wembley on 25.05.13. There are 50 runners up prizes of Heineken Kit bags.
8. Winners & guests must be over 18. One prize per entrant. Prize does not include travel, accommodation or any other subsistence.
9. Winners will be contacted via phone within 72 hours of each draw.
10. Winners must respond with their address within 7 days, if there is no response the prize will be offered to another entrant.
11. Runner’s up prizes will posted to the winner’s given address.
12. Tickets to be collected by the winner at a location which will be provided in the confirmation letter, a Heineken representative will attend, check identification & age, then provide tickets. Transport will be provided to & from the match to this location. Ticket terms apply.
13. All prizes are non-transferable, non re-saleable & non exchangeable. No cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final & binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion due to circumstances outside its control.
17. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
18. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the prize draws. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
19. Winners’ names & counties will be available after 02/07/13 by sending a SAE to HUCL Winners at this address: PO Box 677, York, YO1 0FR .
Promoter: Heineken UK Ltd, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ.
Match Your Ticket Tesco T&C's
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. Only open to residents in the GB aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. Customers are invited to sample Heineken (30ml) and are given a game card with a unique code, which they text to 60066 along with the word MATCH to enter the prize draw. Entry is limited to two per mobile per day. Standard network rates apply. Heineken sampling takes place in selected Tesco stores across the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) from 11:00 on the 6th December to 19:00 on the 14th December. One Heineken Sample per person. Over 18s only.
3. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Multiple entries in excess of the limit stated in Term 2 will not be valid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to postal operator or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
4. Entries can be made from 11:00 on 6th December 2013 until 23:59 on 31 December 2013 (“the Promotion Period”).
Match Your Ticket. Customers text MATCH plus their unique code to 60066. There is one prize of 2 x UEFA Champions League VIP backstage match tickets and access to the Champions Club in an international group stage game in 2014 between the 18th February and 19th March (subject to availability). Prize also includes economy flights from London Gatwick or London Heathrow, one night B&B twin room accommodation in a 4* hotel, return transfer from airport to hotel and return transfer from the hotel to the football ground, plus expenses of £150 per person. Possible cities are Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Turin, Paris and Munich.
8. Winner and guest must both be aged 18 years or over hold a valid passport and have their own travel insurance. Proof of age and identity will be required. Tickets will be given to the winner and their guest at a location on the date of the relevant game which shall be confirmed in writing by the promoter. Only those expenses mentioned in Point 4 are included in the prize. All other costs must be borne by the winner and their guest. Tickets are not for resale and the event organiser reserves the right to invalidate any tickets sold contrary to the ticket terms.
9. One winner will be chosen from all valid entries on or by 6th January 2014. The winner will be contacted by telephone on 6th January 2014. If the winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
10. The winner’s name and county will be available after 13th January 2014 by sending a SAE to UCL Winners to the Promoter at PO Box 677, York, YO1 0FR.
11. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. The prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity, including any presentation ceremony.
13. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
15. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
17. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 2-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, EH12 9JZ