These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in Great Britain aged 18+, excluding employees and immediate families of any company in the Heineken group or Wm Morrison Supermarkets Limited, its agents, associates or any person with professional involvement or association with this promotion.
2. To enter, make a qualifying purchase of any Heineken product from any Wm Morrison Supermarkets Limited store or online and text the word ‘HEINEKEN’ to ‘81400’. Subject to availability. Service is at the discretion of checkout staff. Licensing restrictions apply. Wm Morrison Supermarkets Limited online terms of purchase apply. Standard network rates apply. Maximum of one entry per person, per day. Please retain purchase receipt as it will be required from winners to validate a qualifying purchase.
3. Text entries can be made between 00:01 on 10th July 2023 and 23:59 on 8th August 2023 (the Promotion Period).
4. There is one prize of three (3) tickets to be won to the Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix 2023. The winner and two guests must be aged 18 or over. One (1) winner will be selected via a random generator and will be allocated the prize package, the details of which are listed below:-
• Three (3) day hospitality ticket to the unique HEINEKEN HOUSE (Thursday - Saturday) offering trackside viewing of Turns 2 & 3 of the Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix 2023 (16th November 2023 – 18th November 2023).
• Return Economy flights from London to Las Vegas including hold luggage.
• Return transfers from airport to accommodation.
• Las Vegas Grand Prix Entertainment Programme.
• £200 BACS transfer for travel allocation per prize.
• 4 nights accommodation in a central hotel. Guests will check in 15th November 2023 and check out 19th November 2023. 3x single rooms will be provided.
5. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be one valid entry drawn at random, by an independent adjudicator and announced on or before week commencing 21/08/2023. The winners will be notified via text message, to the phone number on which the entry was made. The winner will receive instructions on next steps to claim the prize.
6. Each winner will have 5 days, starting on the day that the confirmation text is sent to them, to supply a photograph or copy of the relevant receipt and provide their name and address details to validate their Entry. The prize will be forfeited if the winner cannot supply a photograph or copy of the relevant receipt. No entrant may win more than one prize.
7. If the Promoter does not receive the response within the 5 days, a winner rejects or cannot take up the prize or is disqualified, then the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner at random from all valid entries.
8. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
9. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid.
10. Winners’ details (1st name and counties only) will be available for 3 months from the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Heineken F1 Morrisons, Mesh Marketing, 2, The Old Brewery, High Court, The Calls, Leeds, LS2 7ES. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
11. All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the promotional agent.
12. The Promoter or Mesh Marketing Ltd will accept no responsibility for hotels/transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, Mesh Marketing Ltd will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
13. In the event of poor health or fitness ability resulting in the winner not able to take the trip, Mesh Marketing Ltd, will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
14. All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of Mesh Marketing Ltd and the promoter. Any requests relating to airport, airlines or hotels cannot be guaranteed.
15. Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
16. Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter or Mesh Marketing Ltd cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
17. Travel insurance is not included in the prize but must be in place for the winner and guest. Proof of insurance will be required prior to departure.
18. The prize winner and their guest are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their guest.
19. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable ground to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decision, which are final and binding.
21. The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
22. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
23. We cannot guarantee that the travel to the Las Vegas Grand Prix will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
25. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment
26. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the prize are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the trips. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
27. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
28. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ