These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in United Kingdom aged 18+, excluding employees and immediate families of any company in the Heineken group, its agents, associates or any person with professional involvement or association with this promotion.
2. To enter purchase any Heineken from a participating store between 00.00 on 15.07.23 & 00.00 on 30.11.23 & text HEINEKEN150 to ‘82727’. Subject to availability. Service is at the discretion of checkout staff. Licensing restrictions apply. Standard network rates apply. Maximum of one entry per person, per day. Please retain purchase receipt as it will be required from winners to validate a qualifying purchase.
3. Text entries can be made between 00.00 on 15.07.23 & 00.00 on 30.11.23 (the Promotion Period).
4. There are 30 prizes to be won of 13 signed football shirts, 13 signed footballs and 4 signed rugby balls
5. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw. The winner will be the first 30 valid entries drawn at random, by an independent adjudicator and announced on or before week commencing 04/12/2023. The winners will be notified via text message, to the phone number on which the entry was made. The winner will receive instructions on next steps to claim the prize.
6. Each winner will have 5 days, starting on the day that the confirmation text is sent to them, to supply a photograph or copy of the relevant receipt and provide their name and address details to validate their Entry. The prize will be forfeited if the winner cannot supply a photograph or copy of the relevant receipt. No entrant may win more than one prize.
7. If the Promoter does not receive the response within the 5 days, a winner rejects or cannot take up the prize or is disqualified, then the Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner at random from all valid entries.
8. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route.
9. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid.
10. Winners’ details (1st name and counties only) will be available for 3 months from the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Heineken 150, Mesh Marketing, 2, The Old Brewary, High Court Lane, Leeds, LS2 7ES. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable ground to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decision, which are final and binding.
12. The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
13. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
15. In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are that this is unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment
16. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the prize are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the trips. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
17. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
18. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Short Terms and Conditions [to appear on artwork]
UK residents, 18+ only. Enter between 00.00 on 15.07.23 - 00.00 on 30.11.23 Purchase any Heineken from a participating outlet & text HEINEKEN150 to 82727 Std network rates apply. RETAIN PURCHASE RECEIPT 30 autographed prizes to be won - 13 football shirts, 13 footballs, 4 rugby balls. Winners and prizes are chosen by random generator. For full Ts&Cs visit https://Heineken.com/Heineken150merch2023
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ