These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the UK inc Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. To take part in the promotion go to www.heineken.com/gb/en/wholesale-convenience -silver and input your details as requested and upload photo(s) of your in-outlet Heineken display. Incomplete entries will not be valid. One entry per outlet. Enter between 00:00 on 01/05/23 & 00:00 on 24/07/23
3. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Multiple entries from a single IP address will not be valid.
The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to postal operator or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
4. No Purchase Necessary to enter. Go to www.heineken.com/gb/en/wholesale-convenience -silver and input your details and upload your Heineken display image. One entry per store. Details required:- Name, Phone number, Email, Fascia (Budgens, Londis, Premier, etc), Store name, Store postcode.
5. Entry is open between 00:00 on 01/05/2023 until 00:00 on 24/07/2023
6. The best display will be chosen by the Heineken Brand Team by 28/07/2023 and the winner will be notified by 17:00 28/07/2023. The Judges decision is final. The promoter reserves the right to verify that the image is of a genuine Heineken display in your outlet. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Should winners not have a verified Heineken display image then the prize will be re-drawn until all winners are verified.
7. The winners will be notified by email & phone on 28/07/23. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner until the prize is claimed. Winners’ details (1st name and counties only) will be available for 3 months from the closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Mesh Marketing ltd, 2 The Old Brewery, High Court, The Calls Leeds, LS2 7ES. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
8. The prize is a pair (2) of tickets to FORMULA 1 PIRELLI GRAN PREMIO D’ITALIA 2023.
Friday 01/09/23 to Sunday 03/09/23. Prize includes 2 Paddock Club tickets, flights to and from Milan on Thursday 30/08/23 & return Monday 04/09/23, transfers from airport and Milano Centro to Monza Autodromo, 4 nights at the ME Milan Il Duca hotel, £500 allowance to cover miscellaneous costs. Valid passport & visa (if applicable) is required to travel. No other travel, subsistence, gratuities, costs of a personal nature or accommodation is included. These costs must be borne by winner and their guest. Winner and guest must both be over 18 years of age. Ticket terms and conditions apply – see https://f1experiences.com/paddock-club for details. Tickets are not for resale and the F1 reserves the right to invalidate any tickets sold contrary to the ticket terms.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
10. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
11. The promoter cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
13. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the prize are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the prize. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
14. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
15. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, Formula 1, FIA Formula ONE World Championship, Grand Prix and related trade marks are trade marks of Formula One licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. All rights reserved.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ