Heineken - Off Trade Activation – Find the exclusive wrapped bottle
- The Promoter is Heineken Ireland Limited (“HIL”) trading at One Kilmainham Square, Kilmainham, Dublin 8 (“the Promoter”).
- You must be over 18 years of age and reside in the Republic of Ireland to enter the Heineken Exclusive wrapped bottle Off Trade promo.
- By entering the Promotion, you will be deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- Employees and/or relatives of employees of the Promoter, its associated companies and any agents connected to the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion and/or win any prizes.
- The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The Promotion will take place in participating retailers nationwide (“participating stores”).
- The Promotion is running from 29th August 2023 until Midnight 28th October 2023 in the Republic of Ireland.
How to Enter
- To enter the Promotion, customers must: 1) Find one of the individually neck labelled Heineken Bottles located in the 20-pack bottle or 12 pack bottle to win €150 in case. Each label has its own unique code. Each unique code can only be redeemed once. The winners of the cash prizes will be placed into a draw on 1 November 2023 and each of these winners will have a chance to win 1 of 3 VIP Rugby Trips.
- Winners will text the free text number to claim their prize and agency will respond within 3 days unless over a weekend which may add another day to fulfil their cash prize of €150
- There are 104 prizes to be won as follows:
- 101 prices of €150 over the activation and within the timeline above.
- 3 VIP Rugby trips.
- Only one entry per person, per day is permitted in respect of the cash prize. Any additional entries will be void.
- VIP Rugby Prize Winners will be sent an email within 28 days of the date of the draw containing additional prize information and booking instructions. The Promoter will not be responsible for the incorrect contact details provided by the winner.
- Prizes are as stated, are not for exchange or resale and no other Prize alternatives are available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, a Prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for a winning email address.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a Winner is not able to take their Prize for whatever reason, including if a Winner provides incorrect email address or address details.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances (including but not limited to where restrictions resulting from COVID-19 impact the Promoter’s ability to offer the VIP Rugby Prize), the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for an alternative Prize of equal or greater value.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Entry is online only. Internet access and a valid email address is required.
- The Promoter will not accept any entries that are: (2) automatically generated by computer; (b) completed by third parties in bulk; (c) illegible or have been altered, reconstituted, forged, or tampered with; (d) photocopies and not originals; (e) incomplete.
- Use of a false name, address or supply of inaccurate information will disqualify you from winning and/or receiving a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Promotion.
- Competition entries cannot be returned.
The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this requirement, the Promoter will publish within [6 weeks]) after the Closing Date the surname and country of the prize winners.
The winning entrants and their guests may be required for publicity purposes. Entrants agree by entering the Competition to participate in such publicity including but not limited to the publication of their names and photographs for advertising and/or promotional purposes.
- The prize will be issued subject to proof of valid identification and age verification.
- No cash alternative is available; prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or similar value.
- In the event of an epidemic, pandemic or otherwise and the prize becomes unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or similar value.
- In the event that the Winner is ineligible to claim their prize for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the winner for an alternative winner at no cost or liability to the Promoter.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received or for undelivered or delayed messages which were unable to be sent or received due to technical failure or any other reason beyond its control. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet, accessibility, or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorised human act.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold the prize if there is any suspicion of fraud or in the event that winner notification has been incorrectly (e.g. by reason of technical fault, computer and/or printing error) printed and/or generated and/or sent to the winner on the Promoter’s behalf.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the Winner does not receive their Prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate email address details.
- No warranty or guarantee is given by the Promoter in relation to any of the prizes and to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents, associated companies, and trading partners will not be liable for any loss, damage, delay, additional expenses, injury or death howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence, fraud or malicious act), statutory or otherwise arising out of the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize awarded pursuant to the Promotion and the Promoter does not recommend or guarantee the performance of any contractor or the obligations of any third parties associated with any prize (including without limitation the promoter of any prize) and will not be liable for any fraud committed by any third party.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
- All prize winners will be contacted within 48 hours of sending the text to claim. If the winner selected is not available for any reason when contacted in relation to the VIP prize, the Promoter shall select an alternative winner. Upon notification of winning, prize winners will be given the details of their prize. If the winner selected fails to respond to the initial email within a 24 hour period we will select an alternative winner.
- During the Promotion, any request or complaint concerning the Promotion and Terms and Conditions may be sent via e-mail to the Promoter at email@example.com stating your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for a Winner’s identity, including proof of age, (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the Prize) and to refuse to award the Prize or withdraw the Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary, cancel or modify the Promotion and/or the Terms and Conditions at any time and for whatever reason and/or amend or withdraw the Promotion (and/or any related Prizes) in whole or in part at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. The Promoter is also entitled to vary the prizes if, due to unforeseen circumstances it becomes impossible to provide the prizes as described or in its opinion, it would be inappropriate in any way. In that event, prizes of equal or similar value will be offered.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Heineken promotes responsible drinking. Please visit drinkaware.ie for more information.