You must accept the following terms and conditions in order to participate in the Promotion. By entering into the Promotion you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions.
SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion commences at 12.01am on 1 July 2016 and continues until midnight on 31st December 2016 (Promotional Period). No entries will be accepted outside the Promotional Period.
2. To register for the ‘Heineken Live’ app and to participate in and/or claim a prize in the Promotion, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over, including anyone participating in the prize with the winner.
3. The Promotion is limited to one entry per person during the Promotional Period.
4. To enter, download the ‘Heineken Live’ App on your smart phone and complete the registration page during the Promotional Period and go in the draw to win a trip for you and a mate one of the selected Heineken Cities (see clause 5 below for details).
5. Prize winners will receive return flights for two to either Amsterdam, London, Singapore, New York, Sydney, Johannesburg, Rome, Berlin, Seoul, Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
The prize will also include all airport and airline taxes, airport transfers to and from the designated hotel and 5 star accommodation for four nights.
6. Prize winners will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following any draw or award. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact prize winners using the information provided by the participant while registering to use the Heineken Live App. Heineken reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by Heineken at its sole discretion.
7. All return flights will depart from and return to Auckland, Dunedin, Christchurch or Wellington (as applicable) only. All participants must make their own arrangements to get to and from valid departure points if required.
8. Heineken reserves the right to substitute similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside its control.
9. Prize winners must follow the instructions given by Heineken on how to claim their prize. Proof of age may be required and prize winners may be required to sign a participation agreement and/or deed of release before redeeming a prize.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10. The promoter is DB Breweries Limited, acting through the Heineken brand (Heineken), 1 Bairds Road, DX Mail EX10906, Otahuhu, Auckland. The promoter can be contacted on 0800 102 337 free of charge from landlines within New Zealand.
11. Heineken’s and its associated companies’ employees, agents and contractors and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children or grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
12. Entries must be made by individual consumers. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. If Heineken suspects that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script' or any other automated means, that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. At the discretion of Heineken, offenders may be prosecuted.
13. If the Promotion is limited to one entry per person, Heineken reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any multiple or duplicate entries, and/or to exclude any entry or entrant from participation in the Promotion.
14. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. Heineken has no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected entries, or any entries not received by the Promoter.
15. Heineken’s decision on any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding. Heineken will not enter into any correspondence in respect of the Promotion.
16. Heineken reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Promotion, or these terms and conditions, without notice and for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion.
17. Heineken may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in Heineken’s sole opinion, that participant has violated the terms and conditions of the Promotion or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion.
18. Prizes are as stipulated and are not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. Heineken will not provide cash or other alternative for all or any part of any prize.
19. Heineken will endeavour to ensure that all relevant means of entry into the Promotion are available at all times during the Promotional Period, but cannot guarantee availability and is not liable for any disruptions or system failure. Heineken reserves the right to suspend or cease any means of entry into the Promotion at its sole discretion. Participants are responsible for all connection costs charged by their service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
20. Promotion winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion. Unless otherwise specified by Heineken, no additional compensation will be provided by Heineken for such participation.
21. If any part of the prize involves overseas travel, the prize winner is responsible for ensuring their availability during the Promotion travel dates and for obtaining at their own expense a valid passport and, if applicable, any visa required for travel. Prize winners are also responsible for, and Heineken strongly recommends, obtaining adequate travel insurance at their own expense.
22. These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
23. Heineken adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants in the Promotion agree that Heineken (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and for future promotions carried out by Heineken and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of Heineken, and to update or to remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to Heineken in writing at the address set out above.
24. Prizes may be subject to the terms and conditions of a third party supplier. If this is the case, it is a condition of entry into the Promotion that participants agree to be bound by such terms and conditions. Heineken and its associated companies are not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any participant as a result of the conduct of a third party supplier.
25. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Heineken will not be liable for any damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the prize winner’s own risk. Prize winners indemnify Heineken against any liability for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Promotion or any prize.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to this Campaign or these Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Heineken’s and its associated companies’ employees, agents and contractors and their immediate families (including spouses, parents and children) are not eligible to receive any exclusive rewards offered through the Heineken LIVE app.
Due to the Bluetooth detection technology required to run the Heineken LIVE app, you will need an Apple iPhone 5 + or Samsung Galaxy S5 + (or equivalent Android device) in order to use it and to register for the Cities Promotion. If your phone does not support this technology, you can still enter the Cities Promotion by registering here.