Terms and Conditions of Entry – Heineken Fridge Summer Promo
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences at 12.01am on Monday 29th November and finishes at 11:59pm on 31st January 2022 as specified on point of sale material in each store. (‘Promotion Period’).
4. To enter the promotion, purchase $40 worth of Heineken, Heineken Light or Heineken 0.0% in one transaction, and collect the QR Card from the counter.
5. Scan the QR code to get to the promotion microsite (https://www.heineken.com/nz/en/summer) and enter the entry code as stated on the card and your contact details.
6. Each participating store has one prize to be won of one small sized white drinks Fridge with Heineken branded wrap. Fridge dimensions: 402mm (W) x 440mm (D) x 560mm (H). Prize includes fridge only. Bottles included in display are for promotional purposes only.
7. There are 43 prizes total to be won across 43 stores.
8. The draw date will be 7 working days following the end of the promotion. Any entries submitted outside of these dates are not eligible.
9. The draw will take place randomly within 7 working days following the end of the promotion period. The winner will be contacted by phone to be awarded the prize.
10. Prizes will be couriered out to the winners to a NZ residential or business address within 10 working days following contact subject to global shipping timeframes.
11. In the event that any part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may provide an alternative prize in its sole discretion.
12. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. In the event of any dispute over the identity of an entrant, the winner will be the person who is registered to the telephone number used to enter.
17. Entrants must be aged 18 years of age and over.
18. By entering this Promotion, entrants and any prize participants agree to the use of their names and photographs for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
19. All data collected from the site will be destroyed within 28 days following the end of the promotion.
20. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. All decisions made by the Promoter its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter may amend any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. The Promoter is DB Breweries, 1 Bairds Rd, Otahuhu, Auckland 2025. For further information call 09-259 3000.