PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.heineken.com.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (‘Foodstuffs’) jointly with DB Breweries (‘Supplier’) (Promoter). Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 23/09/2019 and runs until close of trade on 03/11/2019 (Promotion Period). Eligible Purchase
4. You will receive one entry in the draw each time you purchase Heineken® product during the Promotion Period and swipe or scan your Clubcard card (Loyalty Card) instore at the time of payment, or have a Clubcard loaded on your IShop account before the time of payment for IShop purchases (Eligible Purchase) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at www.ishopnewworld.co.nz and through the IShop mobile application (Participating Stores). When you make an Eligible Purchase you will automatically be entered into the draw.
5. You will only receive one entry into the competition even if you purchase multiple participating products in your Eligible Purchase.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
a) you cannot be a New World staff member;
b) you must have made an Eligible Purchase at the time of purchase;
c) you must be a current Clubcard member;
d) you must be 18 years of age or older;
e) you must consent to Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation. How winners will be selected
7. The prize winner will be drawn by Loyalty New Zealand Limited (Loyalty) on behalf of Foodstuffs by 18/11/2019 by random electronic selection from all entries. There are 1000 prizes to be won in total, seven per Participating Store, plus 6 bonus prizes to be won across all Participating Stores, with each prize being a Rugby World Cup 2019™ Heineken Replica Rugby Ball. The retail value of each Rugby World Cup 2019™ Heineken Replica Rugby Ball is $59.99 (including GST). The total prize pool is valued at $59,990. Seven winners for each Participating Store will be selected randomly from all the eligible entries received from that store at the end of the Promotional Period.
If prize becomes unavailable
8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute a prize of its choice.
9. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or the Supplier once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for your Loyalty Card. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner.
10. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
11. For redemption of prizes, prize winners will contacted and then sent the prize to a designated address of their choice. If the prize goes missing in the post, reasonable effort will be made by the Promoter to ensure the prize winners receive their prize but they cannot be held responsible for missing prizes.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted, and the prize allocated to the new winner. Verifying compliance with these terms
15. Foodstuffs reserves the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
16. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, Foodstuffs, any Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
17. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into. Additional terms
18. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card will also apply and can be viewed at www.clubcard.co.nz.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
20. All entries remain the property of Foodstuffs and Loyalty. All personal information will be collected and stored by Foodstuffs and Loyalty in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993. Entrants' personal information may be used to conduct this competition and for future promotional and publicity purposes in accordance with the Loyalty Card terms and conditions. By entering this competition entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
21. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Supplier: DB Breweries Customer Contact Centre: 0800 RINGDB (0800 746432) or firstname.lastname@example.org