TERMS & CONDITIONS: HEINEKEN CREDENTIALS NATIONAL QUART PROMOTION (“Promotion”)
1. Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Promotion as hereinafter defined.
2. Subject to clause 1 above, this Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS” or “we”), its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Promotion.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
4. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to and shall abide by, the terms and conditions and rules and regulations (the “Terms and Rules”) applicable to and governing this Promotion.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
5. APBS reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Rules (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Promotion without prior notice or reason.
6. All decisions made by APBS in relation to the Promotion, its Terms and Rules and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 14 herein) are:
a. subject to stock availability;
b. not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
c. if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Rules, will be dealt with at APBS’s sole discretion; and
d. APBS reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said products, goods, items premiums and/or prizes at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
8. Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Promotion (including but not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by APBS. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping APBS informed of any update to the information initially provided, as necessary. By providing his/ her personal information to us, the participant fully understands and clearly consents to our use of his/ her personal information for our marketing communications and/or marketing analysis (the “Purpose”). We will not disclose a participant’s personal information to third party organisation(s) other than our affiliate companies, agents, agencies and participating outlets.
9. By participating in this Promotion, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by APBS. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of APBS and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant APBS all consents and waivers necessary for APBS to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as APBS shall in its sole discretion deem fit in relation to the Purpose.
10. Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. APBS accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
13. In particular and without prejudice to clause 12, APBS disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
a. any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
b. any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
c. The possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined hereafter.
14. APBS makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the Promotion (the “Goods and Services”).
15. The details of the Promotion are set out in Schedule 1.
16. Unless otherwise stated, APBS is under no obligation to contact winning participants to inform them of their prize or prize collection details. Should APBS choose to do so, we will make only reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
17. Any prize collection/redemption must be supported by original identification and any original receipt/document matching the winner’s registration details. APBS reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or redemption, cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supporting document(s) is/are defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
18. Winners are to collect and/or redeem their prize within the stated collection/redemption period. APBS reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
19. Where registration is required prior to participation in this Promotion, each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
20. Winners must utilize the prize and no transfer of name or exchange of the prize for cash, credit or any other kind will be allowed. All prizes are subject to the issuing or co-ordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
21. Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, APBS shall not be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any communications, hardware or software failure.
22. Proof of entry submission mailing is not proof of receipt. APBS will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries.
23. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Rules of this Promotion will result in an invalid entry/disqualification.
24. Without prejudice to any of its other rights, APBS reserves the right to disqualify any participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent entries as determined in its sole discretion.
1. The Promotion will run from 1 July 2016 to 15 August 2016 for participating coffeeshops and hawker stalls (the “Promotion Period”).
2. To participate in the Promotion, participants are required to purchase a minimum of one bottle of Heineken Quart 640ml (as defined below) at participating coffeeshops and hawker stalls (the “Participating Outlets”).
3. To win the Prize (detailed in paragraph 5 below), participants shall have to collect one Heineken Quart 640ml crown cap bearing the following marketing (“Winning Crown Cap”) at any of the Participating Outlets during the Promotion Period:
4. Each participant may only submit one Winning Crown Cap.
5. Participants stand a chance to win for themselves the following prize (“Prize”):
A trip for 1 (One) winner and 1 (One) friend to Amsterdam inclusive of the following:
- Return Air Tickets;
- 3D2N Accommodation; and
- A pair of entrance tickets to Heineken Experience in Amsterdam Brewery.
6. All details of the Prize (including but not limited to value, duration, accommodation and class of air travel) shall be at APBS’s sole discretion and subject to change without notice.
7. The winner must utilize the Prize and no transfer of name or exchange of the Prize for any other will be allowed. The Prize is subject to the issuing or coordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
8. To redeem the Prize, participants are required to bring to APBS’s registered address at 459 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore 639934 (attn.: Marvin Koh), by no later than 15 September 2016, the following:
i. The Winning Crown Cap(s) for APBS to verify the authenticity of the same. The Winning Crown Cap(s) shall be retained by APBS thereafter; and
ii. The said participant’s original identification card (and thereafter submit a copy
9. APBS reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
10. APBS has the sole discretion to reject any entries, which do not conform to the aforesaid terms.