terms and conditions
Welcome to our website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). You should be of legal drinking age in your country to visit the Website.
These Terms apply to all visits to and all use of this Website of Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands ("HEINEKEN"), as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided you on or through this Website (the "Information").
By using this Website you agree to the applicability of these Terms. We note that these Terms may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms. Users of the Website are advised to regularly read the Terms for possible changes.
Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. HEINEKEN shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this Website, including any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of HEINEKEN.
HEINEKEN shall furthermore not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by HEINEKEN, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You can use the Website only for purposes in line with these Terms. You are permitted to make copies of (parts of) the Website for personal use. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for other purposes without obtaining a written licence from us.
You agree to indemnify us from and against any actions, claims and liabilities arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or any unlawful use of the Website.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by Dutch law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to the use of the Website will be settled by the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Please do not share our content with anyone under the legal drinking age.
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands (“HEINEKEN”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). HEINEKEN respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
HEINEKEN only processes personal data that a user voluntarily provides to Heineken on the Website. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and country of residence. HEINEKEN’s purpose in gathering and transferring such personal data will be to provide a user with services available on the Website, for example to participate in a promotional campaign.
Transfer, storage and processing of data
The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. If your personal data has not been used for 12 months, HEINEKEN will delete your data.
HEINEKEN may transfer your personal data to its group companies. HEINEKEN may also provide your personal data to third parties if needed to provide the services available on the Website, which third parties will process your personal data according to instructions of HEINEKEN and under the responsibility of HEINEKEN. HEINEKEN will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Access, correction and removal
The Website will make use of so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that the Website stores on your user device.
Cookies used on the Website
The Website only uses the following cookies and for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember that you passed the age gate webpage when you are above legal drinking age. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information on every webpage. The functional cookies of the Website that are stored by HEINEKEN on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Website.
- Analytics cookies: HEINEKEN uses Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the Website. HEINEKEN can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via the Website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
Changing your settings
By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Website.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: HEINEKEN CREDIBILITY 2018 (“Promotion”)
1. The Terms and Conditions set out herein shall apply to the Promotion by Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”) relating to and/ or in connection with the brands and pack types of products manufactured by APBS and/or sold by APBS in Singapore (“APBS Products”) as detailed herein.
2. Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
3. Subject to clause 2 above, this Promotion is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of APBS, its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
4. For the purposes of the Promotion, the “Company”, “us” or “we” shall refer to APBS. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Promotion.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions applicable to and governing this Promotion as set out herein.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
6. The Company reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Promotion without prior notice or reason.
7. All decisions made by the Company in relation to the Promotion, the Terms and Conditions and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
8. All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 16 herein) are:
a. subject to stock availability;
b. not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
c. if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, will be dealt with at the Company’s sole discretion; and
d. the Company reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said Goods and Services at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
9. Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Promotion (including but not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by the Company. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping the Company informed of any update to the information initially provided, as necessary.
10. By providing his/ her personal information to us, the participant fully understands and clearly consents to the use of his/ her personal information for sales and marketing communications relating to APBS Products (including but not limited to events and promotions) and/or marketing analysis by APBS and/ or by the Permitted Parties (the “Purpose”).
For the purposes of these Terms & Conditions, “Permitted Parties” shall refer to our affiliate companies, agents, agencies, service providers, and outlets selling APBS Products.
In this regard, we will not disclose a participant’s personal information to third party organisation(s) other than the Permitted Parties.
11. By participating in this Promotion, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by the Company. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of the Company and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant the Company all consents and waivers necessary for the Company to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as the Company shall in its sole discretion deem fit in relation to the Purpose.
12. Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
14. The Company accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Promotion.
15. In particular and without prejudice to clause 14, the Company disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
a. any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
b. any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
c. The possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined hereafter.
16. The Company makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of APBS Products and/or services pertaining and/or provided to, received and/ or purchased by the participant pursuant to the Promotion (the “Goods and Services”).
PROMOTION DETAILS/ MECHANICS
17. The details of the Promotion are set out in Schedule 1.
18. In respect of any Promotion executed via a software platform provided or made available by the Company which involves the generation of a Voucher, the following provisions shall apply in addition to the other terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions:
a. to redeem the Voucher for the Promotion, a participant shall furnish the digital Voucher on his/ her mobile phone and original identification matching the participant’s registration details for verification purposes at the relevant participating outlet(s). Such relevant participating outlet(s) will then use the said participant’s mobile phone to input the outlet unique code for a secondary confirmation;
b. the Company and/ or the participating outlet(s) have the sole discretion to reject any Voucher, which in its sole opinion is not genuine or authentic;
c. failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion will result in the participant being disqualified from taking part in the Promotion, in which event any monies paid by such participant shall be refunded.
19. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is under no obligation to contact winning participants to inform them of their prize or prize collection details. Should the Company choose to do so, we will make only reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
20. Any prize collection/redemption must be supported by original identification and any original receipt/document matching the winner’s registration details. The Company reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or redemption, cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supporting document(s) is/are defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
21. Winners are to collect and/or redeem their prize within the stated collection/redemption period. The Company reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
22. Where registration is required prior to participation in this Promotion, each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
23. Winners must utilize the prize and no transfer of name or exchange of the prize for cash, credit or any other kind will be allowed. All prizes are subject to the issuing or co-ordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
24. Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any communications, hardware or software failure.
25. Proof of entry submission mailing is not proof of receipt. The Company will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete confirmation of participation in the Promotion and/ or Voucher, incomplete entries, or for any entries, confirmation of participation in the Promotion and/ or Voucher not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries.
26. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion will result in an invalid entry/disqualification.
27. Without prejudice to any of its other rights, the Company reserves the right to reject any participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent confirmation of participation and/ or Voucher as determined in its sole discretion.
Heineken 1.92 Million KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway (“KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway”)
1. The KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway will take place from 1 June 2018 to 31 July 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Promotion Period”).
2. Subject to paragraph 6, 7 and 8 below, submission of the following to www.Heineken.com will entitle the participant to, subject to availability, one (1) chance at winning the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prize for the relevant lucky draw (as set out in the table in paragraph 5) for every $10 worth of Heineken products manufactured by Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd during the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Promotion Period as evidenced by the Receipt (as defined herein below):
(i) Photograph / scan of the receipt evidencing purchase of Heineken products manufactured by Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“Receipt”);
(iii) Contact number
(iv) Email address
(v) Date of birth
(each a “KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Submission” and collectively the “KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Submissions”).
3. For the purposes of this Promotion:
(i) “KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prize” shall mean 80,000 Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Miles as part of the Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles programme;
4. Winners of the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prize will be selected by way of lucky draw to be conducted at Wan Associates Pte Ltd registered address at 2 Sims Cl #07-09, Singapore 387298 on the as set out in the table in paragraph 5 below.
5. KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Submissions received in column X in the table below will be eligible to win the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prize by way of lucky draw to be conducted on at Wan Associates Pte Ltd registered address at 2 Sims Cl #07-09, Singapore 387298 on the date in column Y in the table below, provided always that in the event where there are fewer participants than winners to be awarded for a particular week, then no KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prizes will be awarded and all KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prizes for that week’s lucky draw will be added to the following week’s lucky draw and the number of winners for such week shall be increased accordingly.
Column X: Period where KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Submissions are received Column Y: Corresponding lucky draw date
1 June-10 June 2018 13 June 2018
11 June -17 June 2018 20 June 2018
18 June-24 June 2018 27 June 2018
25 June-1 July 2018 4 July 2018
2 July-8 July 2018 11 July 2018
9 July-15 July 2018 18 July 2018
16 July-22 July 2018 25 July 2018
23 July-31 July 2018 3 August 2018
6. A Receipt submitted with respect to the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway may not be also submitted in respect to the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway (as defined herein below) and any Receipt submitted with respect to both the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway and the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway will be deemed to have been submitted with respect to the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway only.
7. There is no limit to the number of times each person can participate in the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway but each Receipt may only be submitted with respect to KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway once and Receipts submitted more than once will deemed to have been submitted only once with respect to the first KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Submission.
8. There is no limit to the number of KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prizes Prizes provided always that each participant may win one KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prize per week.
9. Winners of the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prize will be contacted by APBS by phone (“Confirmation Call”).
10. If any of the aforementioned winners fails to respond within three (3) notification attempts, the said winner(s) shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to claim the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prize Prize.
11. To redeem KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Prize, winners shall be required to make an appointment for a representative from APBS to meet with them, and winners shall provide to such representative:
(a) Their original identification card (and submit a digital for APBS’s retention) for APBS to verify such winner’s identity; and
(b) The original Receipt
(c) Signed winner acknowledgement form
12. The Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Miles will be credited into the winner’s Krisflyer account within four (4) weeks after the end of the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway Promotion Period.
Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway
13. The Heineken e-Rewards Promotion will take place from 1 June 2018 to 31 August 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway Promotion Period”).
14. Subject to paragraph 17, 18, 19 and 20 below, submission of the following to www.Heineken.com will entitle the participant to, subject to availability, one (1) Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway Prize for every $80 worth of Heineken products manufactured by Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd during the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway Promotion Period as evidenced by the Receipt:
(vi) Photograph / scan of the Receipt evidencing purchase of at least $80 worth of Heineken products manufactured by Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd purchased in Singapore;
(viii) Contact number
(ix) Email Address
(each a “Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway Submission” and collectively the “Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway Submissions”)
15. For the purposes of this Promotion:
(i) “Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway Prize” shall mean four hundred and fifty (450) Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Miles as part of the Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles programme.
16. A Receipt submitted with respect to the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway may not be submitted in respect to the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway and any Receipt submitted with respect to both the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway and the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway will be deemed to have been submitted with respect to the KrisFlyer Miles Giveaway only.
17. Each Receipt may only be submitted with respect to the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway only once and Receipts submitted more than once will deemed to have been submitted only once with respect to the first Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway Submission.
18. Each participant may only win maximum of eighty thousands (80,000) Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Miles with respect to the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway.
19. A total of five hundred and eighty thousands (580,000) Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Miles will be given away pursuant to the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway.
20. The Singapore Airlines Krisflyer Miles will be credited into the winner’s Krisflyer account within four (4) weeks after the end of the Heineken e-Rewards Giveaway Promotion Period.
With respect to the Heineken free pints giveaway Promotion
21. The Promotion will take place from 1 June 2018 to 31 July 2018 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotion Period”).
22. During the Promotion Period, participants may visit the Promotion web link at www.Heineken.com (“Website”) to register for a free Heineken 330ml Pint Bottle (as defined herein), which is redeemable at selected outlets (“Participating Outlet”) as stated on www.Heineken.com.
23. Participants must be above 18 years old to participate in the Promotion. Each participant may register once and each registration must be accompanied by a unique Singapore mobile phone number
24. During the Promotion Period, the first three thousands (3000) participants to register using a unique Singapore mobile phone number during the Promotion Period will receive a SMS voucher (“Voucher”) for the redemption of one (1) free Heineken 330ml Pint Bottle.
25. The Voucher may be used to redeem the Heineken 330ml Pint Pint Bottle at the Participating Outlets during the Promotion Period, while stocks last.
26. To redeem the Voucher, a participant shall furnish the digital Voucher on his/ her mobile phone and original identification matching the participant’s registration details for verification purposes at the relevant Participating Outlet which will then use the said participant’s mobile phone to input the outlet unique code for a secondary confirmation.
27. The Company and/or the Participating Outlet has the sole discretion to reject any Voucher, which in its sole opinion is not genuine or authentic.
28. All Heineken 330ml Pint Bottle redeemed must be consumed at the Participating Outlet.
29. The participants have a period of 2 weeks from the day of registration to redeem the Heineken 330ml Pint bottle at the Participating Outlet. There-after, all the Voucher that are not redeemed will be opened to new participants to register.
30. Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any communications, hardware or software failure.
31. The Company will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete confirmation of participation in the Promotion and/ or Voucher, or for any confirmation of participation in the Promotion and/ or Voucher not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission.
32. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion will result in the participant being disqualified from taking part in the Promotion, in which event any monies paid by such participant shall be refunded.
33. Without prejudice to any of its other rights, the Company reserves the right to reject any participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent confirmation of participation and/ or Voucher as determined in its sole discretion.
500 miles sign up bonus - Heineken
Terms & Conditions
1. This Promotion commences on 1 June 2018, 0000hrs and ends on 31 July 2018, 2359hrs (GMT+8).
2. This Promotion is only applicable for KrisFlyer membership sign-ups on singaporeair.com and SingaporeAir mobile app.
3. 500 KrisFlyer miles will be awarded for every successful sign up using the promo code HEINEKENKF
4. Promo code must be entered at the time of enrolment. Request for insertion of promo code will not be accepted after enrolment is complete.
5. All new members must sign up for KrisFlyer membership by 31 July 2018, 2359hrs (GMT+8) to be eligible for the bonus KrisFlyer miles.
6. Each eligible KrisFlyer member is entitled to receive only one award of 500 KrisFlyer miles and each individual should hold only one KrisFlyer membership account.
7. Transfer of KrisFlyer miles from one member's account to another member's account is not permitted. The KrisFlyer miles will take about 4 weeks to be credited into the member’s account.
8. The KrisFlyer miles awarded under this Promotion are valid for a period of 3 year from the date on which it is credited into the recipient’s KrisFlyer account, following which they shall expire and no extensions will be permitted. For the avoidance of doubt, KrisFlyer miles awarded which have not been used by the end of such validity period will expire and shall be deemed null and void.
9. The use of KrisFlyer miles to redeem an air ticket is subject to seat availability at the time of reservation or ticket issuance and must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer program.
10. The use of KrisFlyer miles to redeem merchandise on KrisShop.com is subject to stock availability at the time of purchase and must be used in accordance with the terms and conditions of the KrisFlyer program.
11. Redemption with KrisFlyer miles is not available for inflight KrisShop purchases. Taxes, delivery charges, import duties and postal clearance charges cannot be paid using KrisFlyer miles. Taxes, delivery charges, custom duty and postal clearance charges are applicable for home delivery, and varies between countries. Any customs duty, postal clearance and other customs-related charges, if applicable, will be borne by members and paid directly to the respective custom and/or courier upon receipt of items.
12. By participating in the Promotion, the participant agrees to comply with and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Non-compliance with or breach of these Terms & Conditions may result in the participant being disqualified at any stage of the Promotion.
14. Singapore Airlines reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or terminate this promotion without prior notice at its sole and absolute discretion.
15. KrisFlyer, Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, KrisShop and Scoot terms and conditions and policies apply.