Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands (“HEINEKEN” or “we” or “us”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website dedicated to the Heineken Experience (the “Website”). HEINEKEN respects your privacy and is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure and managing it in accordance with our legal responsibilities under applicable data protection laws.
What Personal Data We Collect and How We Use your Personal Data
You can use the majority of our Website without being required to provide any Personal Data to us. For certain services or activities you will need to provide Personal Data for us to be able to provide you the requested service or product or for you to participate in the activity. Requested information on the Website marked with an asterisk is mandatory. If you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to deliver the service or product to you or you cannot participate in the activity. In addition to information you are required to provide to us in order to participate in activities/campaigns, we collect certain information when you visit our Website.
- participation in campaigns, prize draws, contests
If you take part in contests or events, depending on the campaign, prize draw or contest you will be asked for your name, email address, home address, telephone number and answers to open questions in order to ‘win’. If needed to send you the prizes per regular mail (e.g. as for tickets or products), we will also ask for your physical address or we may ask other specific details needed to award your prize to you. We need this information to process your participation and to be able to communicate with you about your prize or to send the prizes to you. All information about your participation in our campaigns, prize draws and contests will be retained by us for a maximum period of 6 months after the end of the contest. The information will not be used for other purposes if you have not explicitly been informed about these purposes and/or have been asked for prior consent.
- processing your Heineken Experience ticket, to be able to process your payment, and to deliver the requested product or service to you; We need your name and e-mail address, recipient of our tickets (if different than yourself), your date of birth (as we are legally required to ask for before allowing you to visit our Website), and your payment information. This is also for our sales administration. Please note that the booking of your Heineken Experience tickets will take place on the platform of our partner: Global Ticket. We advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of our ticket partner Global Ticket as these are applicable to the processing of your Personal Data by these parties.
The use of this Personal Data is to perform our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations, such as tax and accounting rules. Our online sales records will be retained by us for 7 years or longer if required by tax or corporate bookkeeping.
- Processing your request to book meetings and events at the Heineken Experience premises We need your company name, your name, phone number and e-mail address in order to contact you about your booking request. Once the event/meeting has been confirmed by the Heineken Experience team, we also collect the address of your company, details of the contact person, how many people will join the meeting/event, dietary wishes, invoice information.
- receiving emails from Heineken Experience. If you have booked a ticket or meeting/event via our Website, we may send you emails to inform you about your upcoming visit at the Heineken Experience premises. Furthermore, we may send you commercial emails about our Heineken Experience products/services or other similar services/products that we think may be of interest to you. If you have subscribed for receiving our emails, we use the email address you have provided to send you our newsletter. In all cases, if you no longer wish to receive any e-mails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe function in each e-mail message or you can Contact Us.
Participate in research activities. We also may request you to participate in research activities such as: surveys, pilots, panels, focus groups, and other research activities. Depending on the research activity, we will collect different sets of Personal Data. You will always be informed prior to the research activity what Personal Data we will collect and for what purpose we will collect this Personal data. We will provide research activities either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest, depending on the type and nature of the research activity.
- information when you contact us
If you visit our Website and have a question or other remark, you can submit our Contact Form. You will be asked to provide your name and email address and obviously information about your request. We will only use this information to respond to your question. We will register your requests, questions and our responses and other actions to handle your request. We will retain all information for 6 months after your question or complaint has been solved or the inquiry was closed.
- information about your visit to and use of our Website;
We collect certain information when you visit our Website, such as your IP address, which web pages you visit, device category, browser, and type of internet browser, clicks and views. The information about your use of our Website and services enables us to build segments, which are groups of website visitors or customers with a number of common characteristics such as age group, gender or region. We will likely add you to one of our segments. Segments are used by us to customize the Website and to e.g. change the order of search results or where we place certain offers so you are more likely to see these. We may also use segments to show online advertisements that we think are relevant for you and to send you commercial messages.
We use this Personal Data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to do so to be able to promote our products and services to our consumers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more consumers, to improve the sale of our products and services. We will retain the Personal Data for a maximum of 14 months.
- marketing; information about your online searches (clicks and views), your setting on our Website, your customer service requests and contact history can be combined by us. This information enables us to use different channels for relationship management and marketing of our products and services to you via e-mail, direct mail, social media, telephone or online advertising which may include personalising Website content and offers so these are tailored to your preferences. You can always opt-out of receiving our newsletter, direct mail, social media and telephone and you can always object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes (for more information about how to do this, read the paragraphs below).
We use this Personal Data as it is necessary in our legitimate interests to be able to promote our products and services to our customers and website visitors, to enable us to attract more customers, to improve the sale of our products. We will retain the Personal Data as specified under the relevant purposes for which the Personal Data have been collected (e.g. when contacting us, when visiting our Website, for taking part in prize draws). The Personal Data shall generally be deleted or anonymised within a maximum of 14 months.
- maintenance and optimisation of our Website; Your Personal Data will also be used for maintenance and analysis of our Website to solve performance issues, to improve the availability and user experience. We log all use of our Website.
Our use of your Personal Data for these purposes is necessary in our legitimate interests and the information will be retained for a maximum period of 14 months The logs of the use of our Website will be deleted within 14 months after creation.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We may need to share Personal Data with third parties to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website. These third parties are:
HEINEKEN group companies for the purpose of storing Personal Data processed via the Website, due to shared IT systems
Service providers where this is needed to provide us with a service and to provide data analytics services
Global Tickets as our online ticketing platform
Service providers that help us organize campaigns and promotions
First and Third party advertising companies
Media agencies for marketing purposes and research purposes
in case HEINEKEN sells all or some of the assets or shares of a HEINEKEN group company to which Personal Data was transferred to a third party, your Personal Data may be provided to this third party.
These parties may be located in the European Union or other countries in the European Economic Area or elsewhere in the world. When Personal Data is stored by us outside the EEA we will ensure an adequate level of protection of the transferred Data. We require service providers to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data.
We may also need to provide Personal Data to law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
Security of Personal Data
Retention of Your Personal Data
You may choose to share information on our Website via social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Tripadvisor, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. This means that the information you share, with name and preferences, shall be visible to visitors of your personal pages. We advise you to carefully read the privacy policies of the social media parties as these are applicable to the processing of your Personal Data by these parties.
The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 (or the applicable legal age for consuming the products in question). We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under the age of 18.
Your Rights to Access, Rectification, Deletion, Restriction and Data Portability
You have the right to request an overview of your Personal Data processed by or on behalf of us. You have the right to have your Data rectified, deleted or restricted (as appropriate). You can exercise this right by contacting this webform with a data privacy request. Please note that requests that do not meet the requirements set out by applicable law or HEINEKEN guidelines may be requested to be re-issued or ultimately denied and that certain Personal Data may be exempt from such access, rectification and deletion requests pursuant to applicable data protection laws or other laws and regulations. Please note that you can also delete Personal Data by de-activating your user, however we will retain Personal Data where it is legally required for us to do so, which applies e.g. to sales administration.
You have the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and in certain circumstances we will, at your request, transmit your Data to another controller where this is technically feasible.
Your Right to Object
You also have a right, in certain circumstances, to require us to stop processing your Personal Data, but where we have compelling legitimate grounds, we will continue processing your Personal Data. However, you have the right to object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, and when you do so, we will accommodate your request. Where you have provided consent to our use of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent without this effecting the lawfulness of our use of this Data before your withdrawal.
L'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé. À consommer avec modération