HEINEKEN® PLAYER 0.0™
Terms and Conditions
- The Heineken Player 0.0™ competition (“Player 0.0”) is offered by [ADD NAME LOCAL HEINEKEN ENTITY] (“Heineken”), as part of its When You Drive Never Drink campaign.
- Player 0.0 and these Game Rules will be governed by the laws of [ADD COUNTRY].
- At any time, Heineken has the right to, at its sole discretion and without prior notification, change or discontinue any aspect or feature of (the set-up of) Player 0.0 and to change or modify the Game Rules, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Game Rules. If you do not agree to abide by these or any future Game Rules, do not (continue to) participate in Player 0.0. You are advised to regularly read the Game Rules for possible changes.
- Nor Facebook, Apple or any other social media used to promote the Player 0.0 competition is a sponsor or administrator, or in any way associated with Player 0.0. Your relationship with Facebook, Apple or such other social media is governed by the terms and conditions which can be found on the respective websites of Facebook, Apple, or such other social media. You cannot invoke the Facebook, Apple or such other social media’s terms and conditions in your legal relationship with Heineken.
- By participating in this competition, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Game Rules, that you understand and agree to be bound by these Game Rules, and that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us.
- You are only eligible to play Player 0.0 if you are a resident of [ADD COUNTRY] and are above [ADD AGE].
- Participation is excluded for Heineken employees, as well as anyone who is in any way directly or indirectly involved in this competition in an organizational sense.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in Player 0.0.
- At all times Heineken has the right to, at its sole discretion and without prior notification, exclude you from participation. Circumstances in which Heineken can exclude you from participation include but are not limited to, non-compliance with these Game Rules or attempts to compromise Player 0.0 in any way.
- The Player 0.0 competition is composed of three stages: qualification period, local final and global final. To enter the competition, you must register during the qualification period which starts on [DATE] and finishes on [DATE] by:
- Playing the EA Sports® F1®22 racing game in any of its versions (console or PC) or the free EA Sports® F1® Mobile Racing App, according to the specifications indicated on the Player 0.0 Website ([ADD URL]).
- Making a screen recording of your entire virtual race (you must be able to provide this if you are one of the winners) and taking a screenshot of your fastest lap according to the specifications indicated on the Player 0.0 Website.
- Leaving your details and attaching the screenshot of your fastest lap to the Player 0.0 website. Only the fastest lap time submitted per day per participant will be considered.
- The selection of the winners takes place in two ways:
- Every day during the qualification period, the “Fastest Player” will be invited to take part in the Local Final. The selection of the Fastest Players will be determined by a jury that will look at the screenshot uploaded by the participant and the screen recording of the entire race and rank winners based on this. The screenshot must show the date you achieve the lap time you are submitting. In case of doubt about the legality of the entry, Heineken reserves the right to request the entrant’s EA ID to verify the time submitted via Racenet (https://racenet.com/) and/or to perform a verification check via the in-game chat function.
- Every day during the qualification period, a “Lucky Player” will also be randomly selected to take part in the Local Final.
- All 40 winners (20 Fastest Players and 20 Lucky Players) will receive a personal message and will also be announced with initial & last name on the Player 0.0 website and social media channels of Heineken.
- All 20 Lucky Players will receive two entrance tickets to the Saturday event of the [OFFICIAL GP NAME], as well as travel costs and lodging to compete with other finalists in the Lucky Players local final that takes place at [VENUE] in [DATE] for a chance to win an invitation to attend the global final.
- All 20 Fastest Players will receive two entrance tickets to the Sunday event of the [OFFICIAL GP NAME], as well as travel costs and lodging to compete with other finalists in the Fastest Players local final that takes place at [VENUE] in [DATE] for a chance to win an invitation to attend and represent the country in the global final.
- The 2 winners of the Lucky Players local final and the Fastest Players local final will receive an invitation to attend the global final, as well as travel costs and lodging for themselves plus one companion, where the Fastest Players of all the countries that participated in the Player 0.0 competition will race against each other and the F1® double world champion and Heineken® 0.0 ambassador, Max Verstappen. The date and time for this event will be determined later.
- The results of the Game are not open to discussion. Heineken’s judgment is final.
- To be eligible for the prizes awarded by Heineken in the Player 0.0 competition, you need to submit your participation in the Player 0.0 website and be eligible according to the criteria on these terms and conditions.
- Value of the prizes [where required]:
- 20 x 2 Heineken Formula 1 General Admission tickets (€XX per ticket, €XX total) for the [OFFICIAL GP NAME] on [DATE] for the winners in the “Fastest Player” category.
- The winner of the Fastest Player local final wins a sim racing experience with Max Verstappen at the global final with a value of €XX. The date and time for this will be determined later.
- 20 x 2 Heineken Formula 1 General Admission tickets (€XX per ticket, €XX total) for the [OFFICIAL GP NAME] on [DATE] for the winners in the “Lucky Player” category.
- The winner of the Lucky Player local final wins an invitation to attend the global final with Max Verstappen with a value of €XX. The date and time for this will be determined later.
- Winners of prizes will receive an email from Heineken on the email address they provided when entering the competition. Winners must confirm within 7 days after receipt of the email whether they accept the prize. In case no timely confirmation is received, Heineken is entitled to award the prize to another participant.
- The prizes awarded are personal (not transferable) and not redeemable for cash.
- If a prize is refused, it will be forfeited to Heineken.
- If the winner(s) cannot show the screen recording of the race, Heineken reserves the right to award the prize to someone else.
Privacy and data protection
- The participant guarantees that all data provided is correct, up-to-date and complete.
- Heineken handles the data of the participants very carefully and observes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data will not be made available to third parties without the consent of the participants or used for a purpose other than that for which the data was provided.
- The data (may) be used to run the competition, to announce the winner(s) with initial and last name on the Player 0.0 Website and on social media, to measure the response to the competition and for target group analyses.
- The participants can give permission to be kept informed of news, promotions and offers about the brands and events of Heineken based on their preferences and behavior via online media and by e-mail. The data provided by the participants will be used for this purpose. Participants may withdraw their consent at any time.
- By participating in this competition, participants give Heineken permission to publicize the award ceremony and to use photographs, entries and/or other recordings/works for promotional purposes.
- By accepting the prize, each winner agrees to being interviewed, photographed, and filmed when receiving the prize and agrees to provide all active cooperation with any promotional activities and reasonable publicity arising from the prize. All resultant material, including participants' name, image and comments, may be used by Heineken and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and each of its and their respective directors, employees, agents and representatives (the "Heineken Parties") at their sole discretion to the fullest extent and for any purpose, including for Heineken's future promotional and marketing purposes in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast and internet, without further reference and free of charge.
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Heineken, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and each of its and their respective directors, employees, agents and representatives (the “released parties”) harmless from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with participation in Player 0.0 or arising in connection with the prizes.
- Nothing in these Game Rules shall exclude or in any way limit either party's liability for fraud, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or any other liability to the extent such liability may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- In the event of fraud or undue influence on the competition, Heineken reserves the right to exclude participants, not to pay out prizes or to forfeit the right and/or to a prize.
- If incomplete and/or incorrect (personal) data is provided during participation, Heineken has the right to exclude the participant from further participation and/or it can be decided to cancel the right to the prize to be won.
- In case of cancellation of the GP, the tickets will expire and there is no right to a replacement price.
- Heineken disclaims all warranties with respect to Player 0.0. Note that Player 0.0 is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’.
- No rights can be derived from the results of this competition.
- All intellectual property rights to Player 0.0 and Heineken are owned by Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., a company affiliated to Heineken.
- Heineken is an official sponsor of F1® and entitled to use the F1® name and logos- in this activation.
- Heineken is a licensee of the EA Sports® F1® racing game and trademarks for the purpose of this activation.
- Participants are permitted to play Player 0.0 and check their results. All other use of Player 0.0, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) Player 0.0 in any external site is prohibited without the express written consent of Heineken.
Material of others
- Hyperlinks on Player 0.0 may direct visitors to external websites which are maintained by others. Heineken shall not be liable for the contents and the functioning of such external websites. Heineken shall also not be liable for the quality of products or services which may be offered on such external websites.
Questions or complaints
- Should you have any questions, complaints about the Player 0.0 competition or our use of your personal data or in case you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact [CONTACT DETAILS].