This is the official Facebook page for Heineken. It’s a place where you’ll discover and unlock our world of Beer and premium experiences.
Delve deeper into the brand, products, and more at https://www.heineken.com/
We’re happy to be part of a night you’ll never forget. Whether it’s out with close friends celebrating over a Heineken or cheering with friends, please do so responsibly!
Heineken is the premium beer for those who are always looking to make their nights legendary and trying something new in a responsible manner. Heineken values above all, the experience of its consumers and aims to protect and respect the society by fostering responsible consumption. Drinking experience can be great only if done smartly and in moderation!
It is a member-only club to which you are invited as long as you abide by these guidelines, are of legal drinking age and maintain decency of the group through your posts. We understand that entering into a legal drinking age can be fun, however it is also important to take into account different rules regarding responsible drinking. You shall not post any inappropriate comments, thoughts or suggestions on our pages. We reserve the right to remove any of your posts if we find them to be offensive. To ensure a premium experience, let us keep it clean and appropriate.
Rules for using our page
The Heineken Facebook page is a community where our fans of legal drinking age can share experiences, feedback and information with other fans in a lively and supportive setting.
There are two types of content a person who accesses the Heineken Facebook page (“You”) will see on the page: postings by fans of Heineken products (“User Content”) and postings by Heineken. Such Heineken Content may contain information regarding our brands, promotions and events. All other information and User Content posted by fans should not be construed as being endorsed by or approved by Heineken. Please visit http://Heineken.com/ for information regarding Heineken products and services. User Content is usually created by people just like you who are excited to share things with the Heineken community. Remember that everybody has an opinion of their own, so the comments and posts you come across here may not be true and/or verified by Heineken. We can’t control the User Content that you share, so we’re also not responsible for any injuries, costs, or damages that result from your activity on our page.
Heineken reviews all User Content on a daily basis to ensure that such content complies with the HEINEKEN Responsible Marketing Code and the Beer Institute Advertising and Marketing Code (collectively referred to hereinafter as the “HEINEKEN Codes,” accessible here: https://encr.pw/HeinekenMarketingCodes ). Heineken also ensures that such content is not illegal or otherwise viewed as inappropriate. However, because Heineken values free speech and an open community, although we cannot and will not endorse or approve of all User Content, we will not remove content unless we are of the opinion that it violates any of the rules below.
Right to remove User Content
You acknowledge Heineken’s right to remove any User Content that we, in our sole discretion, think is inconsistent in any way with the HEINEKEN Codes. While we hope to facilitate discussion around our brands, we will not tolerate and will remove User Content that we deem to be illegal, hateful, aggressive, offensive, threatening, infringing, inappropriate or outside the bounds of what we believe to be appropriate conversations for our Facebook community, for any reason whatsoever and in our discretion alone.
Heineken is as honorable as it is delicious, and therefore does not support and has the right to remove User Content that:
- Is inconsistent in any way with the HEINEKEN Codes;
- Shows or promotes excessive drinking;
- Features individuals that are under the age of 25 or appear to be under the age of 21;
- Contains imagery that may primarily appeal to children (such as cartoons, children’s products/toys, etc.);
- Depicts religious symbols and/or icons;
- Is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity;
- Promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group; is untrue, defamatory, infringing, abusive, indecent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, misleading or unlawful;
Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Heineken or its products or other people, products or companies;
- Intends to incite users, cause dissension on the page, or otherwise spark controversy (i.e. trolling)
- Harasses Heineken or other users of the Heineken Facebook pages
- Is posted numerous times (i.e. spamming)
- Contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or phraseology) owned by any entity other than Heineken excluding only trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by Heineken;
- Contains copyrighted materials owned by any entity (including photographs and other works of art or images) excluding only the Heineken product images;
- Advertises or promotes any brand, product, service or good of any kind other than Heineken products or Heineken product images without Heineken’s prior written consent;
- Contains any personal identification, such as personal names, street or email addresses, or phone numbers;
- Violates or encourages the violation of any law, rule or regulation or any person’s legal rights, including any right of privacy and publicity;
- Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses or other indicia identifying any person other than Heineken and the Heineken product images, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead;
- Communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and/or goodwill to which Heineken wishes to associate.
- Contains any material that may damage the operation of another person’s computer or which contains any other form of virus or malware;
Moreover, we ask you, not to share any Content with under-age people in order to protect minors.
By submitting a posting of any kind on our Facebook page, You grant Heineken a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive right (including moral rights) and license to use, exhibit, post, reproduce, manufacture, modify, construct, make derivative works from, adapt or otherwise exploit the submission (in whole or in part) in any manner whatsoever and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised for advertising, promotional, and/or other commercial purposes, without compensation of any kind. Heineken’s Facebook page is public, and by posting on our pages in any way, You acknowledge Your understanding that Your posting is public and hereby waive any expectation of privacy in relation to the User Content You post. At all times and without notice or liability of any kind, Heineken and its agents retain the right to remove User Content due any violation of Community Guidelines as determined by Heineken and its agents in their sole discretion.