PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN STAR OF THE MATCH
- The Heineken Star of the Match game (“Star of the Match”) is offered and operated by Heineken International B.V. (“Heineken”) on heineken.com/starofthematch , as part of the EURO 2020 campaign of the Heineken group.
- You are eligible to play Star of the Match if you are above the legal drinking age in your country.
- No purchase or payment is necessary to participate in Star of the Match.
- Note that because of local laws prohibiting alcohol promotions and advertising, residents in Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Egypt, France, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Lithuania, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen and any other country where this competition is not allowed, cannot participate in Star of the Match.
- Any and all information supplied by your as part of any entry must be correct and up to date at the time that information is provided to Heineken, including information regarding your name, age, resident country and e-mail address. If any information provided is incomplete and/or not correct or accurate, your entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid. Invalid entries will not be accepted for the purposes of the competition.
You can play Star of the Match on the website www.heineken.com/starofthematch from June 2 until July 11, 2021, (or such dates as determined by Heineken).
How to play
- Star of the Match is not a game of chance, sweepstake or lottery except as otherwise indicated by Heineken. No prizes can be won, but you will surely enjoy playing this game!
- You have to select the Star of the Match that you think will be elected by UEFA after each Match in the EURO 2020. You can play Star of the Match as often as you like, but you can only select one Star of the Match per Match, and until the start of the Match.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Heineken, and each of their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and each of its and their respective directors, employees, agents and representatives (the “released parties”) harmless from and against any losses, damages, rights, claims, or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with participation in Star of the Match or arising in connection with the prizes.
HEINEKEN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO STAR OF THE MATCH. STAR OF THE MATCH IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’.
- All intellectual property rights to Star of the Match are owned by Heineken.
- Heineken is an official sponsor of UEFA EURO 2020 and entitled to use EURO 2020 name and logos.
- Users are permitted to play Star of the Match and check their results. All other use of Star of the Match, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) Star of the Match in any external site is prohibited without the express written consent of Heineken.
Material of others
Hyperlinks on Star of the Match may direct visitors to external websites which are maintained by others. Heineken shall not be liable for the contents and the functioning of such external websites. Heineken shall also not be liable for the quality of products or services which may be offered on such external websites.
Privacy and data protection
Questions or complaints
Should you have any questions, complaints about Star of the Match or our use of your personal data or in case you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com.