Heineken® Green Identity Amsterdam Trip "Outlet" Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is offered by Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd. (the "Organiser").
- A failure by the Organiser to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
- To participate in the Contest, participants will need to provide their personal details for competition judgement and prize fulfilment purposes, as well as marketing and promotional purposes in connection with this Contest. All participants must ensure the details provided are true, accurate, current and complete. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- The Organiser may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the participants. If the Contest is resumed by the Organiser, the participant shall abide by the Organiser's decision regarding resumption of the Contest and disposition of the prizes.
- Participants to this Contest are deemed to be unconditionally accepting the terms and conditions of this Contest. A failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in disqualification from the Contest and forfeiture of the prize(s).
- The Contest will last from 1st July 2017 until 31st July 2017. The Contest is only available on www.heineken.com/my/more-behind-the-star.
- The Contest is open ONLY to non-Muslim individuals who reside in Malaysia aged 18 and over (as at the date of participation in the Contest and proof of age will be required), who are not Ineligible Persons and who are lawfully permitted to consume alcoholic beverages. No syndicates or groups will be allowed to participate.
The following categories of persons are not eligible and excluded from participation in the Contest:
- Persons employed by, or working for, the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses) in any capacity;
- Representatives, employees, servants and / or agents of advertising and / or promotion service providers of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses);
- Persons working for third party companies that are involved in the organisation or execution of the Contest.
The Contest is only open to entry from non-Muslim individuals who reside in Malaysia & aged 18 years and over (proof of age will be required). No syndicates or groups will be allowed to participate.
|1.||Brief Description of Contest||Heineken Green Identity Amsterdam Trip “Outlet” Contest is organized with the intention to reward Non-Muslim Malaysians above the age of 18 who have participated in the digital and on ground contest.|
|2.||Brief mechanism of Contest and selection of winners||
|3.||Contest Period||The Contest shall be held from 1 July 2017 (12am Malaysian Time) and will close on 31 July 2017 (11.59pm Malaysian Time) or such other time that the Organizer deems fit. The Organizer reserves the right to vary, withdraw or re-schedule the Contest Period or any dates thereof at its sole discretion.|
|4.||Participating Outlets||Please email email@example.com for a full list of participating outlets.|
|5.||Selection of Winners||
Winner selection criteria:
|7.||Notification, Verification and Interview of Winners||
To verify and redeem the prize upon notification, the winner must be able to submit a photocopy of IC to the Organizer and it's appointed ID company which must be an exact match as the details submitted via www.heineken.com/my/more-behind-the-star
Upon verification and confirmation of details, the Contest Winners will be contacted by telephone by the Organizer's appointed ID company.
|8.||Collection Period by Winner||
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
INFORMATION AND LIABILITY
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Heineken shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this website, including damages caused by viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any willful misconduct or gross negligence on part of Heineken. Heineken shall not be liable for damages resulting from any lack of suitability, timeliness or accuracy of this website or the Information.
Heineken shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Heineken disclaims all warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of conditions, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES
The Information originating from third parties constitutes an expression of the personal opinions of those third parties. Heineken is not responsible and shall not be liable for such Information.
Hyperlinks on this website may direct visitors to external websites which are maintained by third parties. Heineken shall not be liable for the contents and the functioning of such external websites. Heineken shall also not be liable for the quality of products or services which may be offered on such external websites.
Unless indicated otherwise, all intellectual property rights to this website and the Information are owned by Heineken. These rights include but are not limited to all copyrights, rights to the trade names, word trademarks, pictorial trademarks and logos of Heineken, such as, but not limited to the rights to "HEINEKEN".
Users are permitted to read this website and the Information and make copies for their own personal use, for example by printing or storing. All other use of the website or of the Information, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the website of Heineken in any external internet site is not permitted.
In the event that you post unsolicited ideas and/or materials whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or otherwise (the "Materials") on this website or send such Materials to Heineken by email or otherwise, Heineken shall be entitled to use, copy and/or commercially exploit such Materials to the fullest extent and free of charge. Heineken shall not be bound by any confidentiality obligation in respect of such Materials.
You hereby indemnify and hold Heineken harmless from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, suffered, incurred or sustained by Heineken as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the Materials infringing the (intellectual property) rights of any third party or otherwise being unlawful towards a third party.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT POLICY IN SOCIAL MEDIA SITES
This policy serves as a written notice ("Notice") as prescribed under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the "PDPA"), to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd ("HMMSB", "our", "us" or "we"). For the purpose of this Notice, the terms "personal data", "sensitive personal data" and "processing" shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
We will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to us, for the purposes of contacting or communicating with you, advertising our or third party’s services, products, activities, special events or offers, to respond to your posts, submissions, comments, requests, inquiries or complaints, to request feedback from you, assessing your application to register for the use or subscription of the Website, [to provide services to you], administer your participation in contests, conduct internal activities, market surveys and trend analysis, other legitimate business activities of Guinness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd, and any other purposes as may be related to the foregoing [and/or as set out in the Social Media Sites and if applicable, contest terms and conditions] (collectively, the “Purposes”).
In respect of the personal data collected from our brand website, it is obligatory that you supply us your name, date of birth, contact details, any information that you enter on forms and any personal data included in content you upload on the site. If you choose not to provide us the compulsory personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the Purposes.
By “liking” our Facebook brand page, or following us on our brand’s Instagram or Twitter, or subscribing to our brand’s YouTube channel or by submitting your personal data through the registration page of our brand website or otherwise expressing or providing a similar indication of your interest in us in other Social Media Sites, you hereby agree that you have read this Notice and consent to our collection and further processing of your personal data in the respective Social Media Sites in the manner as specified in this Notice. Unless you have asked us not to, we will contact you by posting, messaging or emailing you with any offer or promotions in relation to our upcoming events, products and services. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers or promotions, or wish to make a data access request, data correction request, to limit the processing of your personal data, or to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, you may do so to:
Designation: Brand Manager
Telephone No.: (603) 7861 4688
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data we collect is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up to date.
This Notice shall be drafted in English as well as in Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.
DASAR AKTA PERLINDUNGAN DATA PERIBADI DI DALAM LAMAN-LAMAN MEDIA SOSIAL
Dasar ini berfungsi sebagai notis bertulis ("Notis") seperti yang ditetapkan di bawah Akta Perlindungan Data Peribadi 2010 (selepas ini dirujuk sebagai "Akta"), untuk memaklumkan bahawa data peribadi anda sedang diproses oleh atau bagi pihak Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd ("HMMSB", "kami", "kita" atau "kita"). Bagi maksud Notis ini, terma "data peribadi", "data peribadi sensitif" dan "pemprosesan" hendaklah mempunyai erti yang ditetapkan dalam Akta.
Kami sedang mengumpul dan selanjutnya memproses data peribadi yang anda pilih untuk dikongsi di Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, dan laman-laman media sosial lain, termasuk laman web jenama kami (secara kolektif, “Laman-Laman Media Sosial”). Data peribadi yang telah dikumpulkan dan selanjutnya diproses oleh kami mungkin berbeza di antara individu-individu bergantung kepada ketetapan privasi dan keselamatan yang sedia ada pada akaun anda pada Laman-Laman Media Sosial yang berkaitan. Untuk maklumat lanjut tentang pilihan-pilihan dan cara-cara untuk mengehadkan data peribadi yang diproses oleh Laman-Laman Media Sosial, sila layari halaman polisi privasi Laman-Laman Media Sosial berkenaan.
Kami akan memproses data peribadi anda, termasuk apa-apa maklumat tambahan yang anda mungkin kemudiannya berikan kepada kami, bagi maksud menghubungi atau berkomunikasi dengan anda, mengiklankan perkhidmatan, produk, aktiviti, acara khas atau tawaran kami atau pihak ketiga, untuk menjawab pos, penyerahan, komen, permintaan, pertanyaan atau aduan daripada anda, untuk mendapatkan maklum balas daripada anda, menilai permohonan anda untuk mendaftar untuk penggunaan atau langganan Laman Web, [untuk menyediakan perkhidmatan kepada anda], mentadbir penyertaan anda dalam pertandingan, menjalankan aktiviti dalaman, selidik pasaran dan analisis trend, aktiviti-aktiviti perniagaan Guiness Anchor Marketing Sdn Bhd sah yang lain, dan apa-apa tujuan lain yang berkaitan dengan perkara di atas [dan/atau seperti yang dinyatakan dalam Laman-Laman Media Sosial dan jika terpakai, terma dan syarat pertandingan] (secara kolektif, “Maksud-Maksud”)
Berkenaan dengan data peribadi yang telah dikumpulkan daripada laman web jenama kami, ia adalah wajib untuk anda memberikan kepada kami nama, tarikh lahir dan butir-butir hubungan anda. Jika anda gagal untuk memberikan kami data peribadi wajib tersebut, kami boleh enggan untuk memproses data peribadi anda untuk mana-mana Maksud-maksud tersebut.
Kami mungkin menzahirkan data peribadi anda kepada perbadanan-perbadanan berkaitan kami, pembekal perkhidmatan, rakan-rakan perniagaan, dan mana-mana jabatan-jabatan dan/atau agensi-agensi kerajaan, badan-badan kawalselia dan/atau berkanun sebagaimana dan apabila dikehendaki oleh mana-mana undang-undang atau peraturan-peraturan.
Dengan menyatakan “liking” di halaman Facebook jenama kami, atau mengikuti kami di Instagram atau Twitter jenama kami, atau melanggani saluran YouTube jenama kami atau dengan menyerahkan data peribadi anda melalui halaman pendaftaran laman web jenama kami atau sebaliknya menyatakan atau memberikan petunjuk yang sama minat anda kepada kami dalam Laman-Laman Media Sosial lain, anda dengan ini bersetuju bahawa anda telah membaca Notis ini dan memberi persetujuan untuk pengumpulan dan pemprosesan selanjutnya data peribadi anda dalam Laman-Laman Media Sosial berkenaan mengikut cara yang dinyatakan dalam Notis ini. Melainkan anda telah meminta kami untuk tidak berbuat sedemikian, kami akan menghubungi anda dengan mengirim, menghantar mesej atau menghantar e-mel kepada anda berkenaan apa-apa tawaran atau promosi berhubung dengan acara-acara, produk dan perkhidmatan yang akan datang. Jika anda tidak ingin menerima mana-mana tawaran atau promosi ini, atau ingin membuat permintaan mengakses data, permintaan pembetulan data, untuk mengehadkan pemprosesan data peribadi anda, atau menghubungi kami dengan apa-apa pertanyaan atau aduan berkenaan dengan data peribadi anda, anda boleh berbuat demikian ke:
No. Telefon: (603) 7861 4688
Alamat E-mel: email@example.com
Anda bertanggungjawab untuk memastikan bahawa maklumat yang anda berikan kami adalah tepat, lengkap, tidak mengelirukan dan terkini.
Notis ini hendaklah didrafkan dalam Bahasa Inggeris serta dalam Bahasa Malaysia. Sekiranya terdapat ketidakseragaman di antara versi Bahasa Inggeris dan Bahasa Malaysia ke atas Notis ini, maka versi Bahasa Inggeris akan digunakan.
Heineken Malaysia ("Heineken") is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website (the "Website"). Heineken respects your privacy and complies with the provisions of the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission on the Processing of Personal Data ("APPD").
This Policy may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Policy. Users of the website are advised to regularly read the Policy for possible changes.
Heineken processes personal data that it collects through the Website. The following categories of personal data are collected:
- date of birth
- contact details
- other information that you enter on forms on the website (email, mobile phone number, etc.)
- any personal data included in content you upload on the website
Visitors of the Website under the age of 18 may only submit personal data by means of the Website to Heineken, if such visitors have obtained consent of their legal representatives, which have taken notice of this Policy.
Heineken uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to offer you our services as displayed on the Website
- to offer you online games as displayed on the Website
- to improve our services
- to answer your questions
- to send you information regarding any current or future activities of Heineken. If legally required, Heineken will obtain your permission, before sending you such information
Heineken may transfer your personal data to its group companies. Heineken may also provide your personal data to third parties, which will process your personal data according to instructions of Heineken and under the responsibility of Heineken. In case Heineken sells all or some of the assets or shares of the company to a third party, your personal data may be provided to this third party. Heineken will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
By using the services available on this Website, you explicitly grant permission for Heineken to transfer your personal data to third countries, even if such countries do not ensure an adequate level of data protection.
SECURITY AND RETENTION PERIOD
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data collected through this Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures.
In general, Heineken will not retain the personal data that is obtained through this Website for a period longer than two years.
ACCESS, CORRECTION AND REMOVAL
Cookies used on the Website
- Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember your preferred country and language settings and to remember the information you submitted on the age-gate page. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit the age-gate form before every page you want to visit on the Website. The functional cookies of the Website that are stored by Heineken on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Website.
- Analytics cookies: Heineken uses Google Anaytics cookies, with the purpose to analyze how visitors use the Website. Heineken can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via the Website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
- Third party cookies: the Website allows cookies of social plugins of several third parties. This enables a user to share content of the Website on certain social networks. These plugins also enhance the user friendliness of the Website. For example with the Facebook plugin on the Website, users can simply register to the Website with their Facebook account details. The (use of the) data collected by these third parties via the social plugins are exclusively determined by such third party as Heineken cannot read these cookies (nor can these parties read the cookies of Heineken). For information regarding the third party cookies, please read the respective third party’s policies.
Changing your settings
By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Website. However, if your browser does not accept cookies from this Website, you may not be able to access or use all features of this Website.