COMPETITIONS - SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS - GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY1. The Promoter (DB Breweries Limited ("DB") runs competitions from time to time.
2. These general terms & conditions are applicable to all Heineken social media competitions run by DB unless otherwise specified. By entering into the applicable Heineken competition (“Competition”), you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions. All details and instructions (including ‘how to participate instructions’, supplemental draw and prize information and Participation Agreements) form part of the terms and conditions of the Competition. In the event of any inconsistency between these general terms and conditions and the specific terms and conditions for any Competition, the specific terms and conditions will take precedence.
3. To participate in and/or claim a prize in the Competition, you must be a New Zealand resident aged 18 years or over.
4. DB’s and its associated companies’ employees, agencies and contractors, or anyone else professionally involved in the Competition, and their immediate families (including spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
5. The applicable promotional period and the dates of prize draws comprising the Competition will be as stated in the specific terms and conditions for each Competition. Unless otherwise stated in the specific terms and conditions, entries will close at 11.59pm on the closing date of the Competition. No entries will be accepted outside of the applicable promotional period.
6. Entries must be made by individual persons. No entries from trade customers, agents, organised groups or other third parties, or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
7. DB will endeavor to ensure that all relevant means of entry into the Competition are available at all times during the promotional period, but cannot guarantee availability and is not liable for any disruptions or system failure. DB reserves the right to suspend or cease any means of entry into the Competition at its sole discretion. Participants are responsible for all connection costs charged by their service provider. If you do not pay the bill, please get permission from the person who does.
8. Unless otherwise stated in any specific terms and conditions, DB will only accept one entry per person into each Competition. If the Competition is limited to one entry, DB reserves the right at its sole discretion to remove any multiple or duplicate entries.
9. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. DB has no responsibility, and will not be liable, for any incorrect entries or any entries not received by DB.
10. In the event of a dispute, DB’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. DB reserves the right at any time to suspend or modify the Competition, or these terms & conditions, without prior notice and for any reason whatsoever at its discretion.
12. DB may refuse to award a prize to any participant if, in the DB’s sole opinion, that participant has violated the specific and/or general terms and conditions of the Competition or has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Competition.
13. By entering a prize draw online, you consent to DB contacting you at any of the contact details provided at the time of entry.
14. Prize winners will be notified as soon as reasonably practicable following any draw or award. DB reserves the right to redraw or reallocate any prize if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period, as determined by DB at its sole discretion.
15. Prize winners and their companions may each be required to sign a Participation Agreement in order to take a prize.
16. Prizes are as stipulated and are non-transferable and non-refundable. In the event that the prize specified in the Competition is not available for any reason, DB may substitute the prize for another prize of like value. DB will not be responsible for the cancellation or postponement of any prize.
17. By participating in the Competition, participants consent to the use of their name and photograph for any promotional purposes carried out by DB. Prize winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the Competition. Unless otherwise specified by DB, no additional compensation will be provided for such participation.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, DB will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever incurred by any participant (including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss). All prizes are taken entirely at the participant’s own risk. Participants indemnify DB against any claim for accident or loss of life, personal injury, property damage or other loss, cost or expense arising in connection with the Competition or any prize.
19. These terms and conditions are subject to all applicable laws, codes and regulations, including but not limited to the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 and the Code for Advertising and Promotion of Alcohol.
20. DB adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Participants to the Competition agree that DB (and its agents and contractors) may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the Competition and for future promotions carried out by DB and its associated companies. Participants have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of DB, and to update or to remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to DB in writing at the address set out above.
21. Any questions relating to any Competition should be referred to DB Breweries on 0800 102 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org. DB can also be contacted at DX Mail EX10906, 1 Bairds Road, Otahuhu, Auckland.
HIGH LIFE NYE Double Pass Competition
1. The promotional period for this competition begins at 10.00am on 19 December 2016 and runs until 9am on 23 December 2016. Any entries received outside of this period will not be valid.
2. DB will publish a post on its Heineken Facebook page during the promotional period. To enter this competition, in the “comments” section of the post simply tell us who you want to be your NYE partner and you're in the draw to win a double pass to HIGH LIFE NYE.
3. Posting a comment will result in one entry into the competition. You may only enter once. DB reserves the right to remove any duplicate entries.
4. The prize is one R22 double pass to HIGH LIFE NYE at Stoneyridge, Waiheke. The prize winner will be drawn at random at 10am on the 23rd of December 2016 and notified via private Facebook message or direct Instagram message. HIGH LIFE NYE is STRICTLY R22
5. The winner must provide valid contact details (including name, phone number, and residential address) to allow DB to arrange prize delivery of the prize.