terms and conditions
Welcome to our website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). You should be of legal drinking age in your country to visit the Website.
These Terms apply to all visits to and all use of this Website of Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands ("HEINEKEN"), as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided you on or through this Website (the "Information").
By using this Website you agree to the applicability of these Terms. We note that these Terms may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms. Users of the Website are advised to regularly read the Terms for possible changes.
Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. HEINEKEN shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use (or inability to make use) of this Website, including any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of HEINEKEN.
HEINEKEN shall furthermore not be liable for damages that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Intellectual property rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by HEINEKEN, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You can use the Website only for purposes in line with these Terms. You are permitted to make copies of (parts of) the Website for personal use. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for other purposes without obtaining a written licence from us.
You agree to indemnify us from and against any actions, claims and liabilities arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or any unlawful use of the Website.
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
These Terms are governed by Dutch law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection to the use of the Website will be settled by the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Please do not share our content with anyone under the legal drinking age.
Heineken Brouwerijen B.V., located at Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, the Netherlands (“HEINEKEN”) is the controller of the processing of all personal data collected through this website dedicated to our brand Heineken® (the “Website”). HEINEKEN respects your privacy and complies with applicable privacy laws.
HEINEKEN only processes personal data that a user voluntarily provides to Heineken on the Website. This information may include such user’s first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, address and country of residence. HEINEKEN’s purpose in gathering and transferring such personal data will be to provide a user with services available on the Website, for example to participate in a promotional campaign.
Transfer, storage and processing of data
The transfer, storage and processing of data collected through the Website is secured by means of current, usual technical measures. If your personal data has not been used for 12 months, HEINEKEN will delete your data.
HEINEKEN may transfer your personal data to its group companies. HEINEKEN may also provide your personal data to third parties if needed to provide the services available on the Website, which third parties will process your personal data according to instructions of HEINEKEN and under the responsibility of HEINEKEN. HEINEKEN will not provide your personal data to any other third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Access, correction and removal
The Website will make use of so-called "cookies". Cookies are small text files that the Website stores on your user device.
Cookies used on the Website
The Website only uses the following cookies and for the following purposes:
- Functional cookies: cookies used to enhance the user friendliness of the Website for visitors. For example, a cookie is placed to remember that you passed the age gate webpage when you are above legal drinking age. Without this cookie, you would have to re-submit this information on every webpage. The functional cookies of the Website that are stored by HEINEKEN on your computer only remain valid during your session on the Website.
- Analytics cookies: HEINEKEN uses Google Analytics cookies, with the purpose to analyse how visitors use the Website. HEINEKEN can then make improvements to the usability of the Website. Google only processes data obtained via the Website in an anonymous form. Please visit www.google.com/analytics for more information on Google Analytics.
Changing your settings
By changing the settings in your web browser, you can establish that you will be given notice if a cookie is stored on your computer. By changing settings, you can also establish that your browser does not accept cookies from this Website.
FAKE HEINEKEN COMPETITION DISCLAIMER
Please beware of fake callers and notifications which say that you have won a prize from Heineken.
We have recently become aware of incidents where people have received fake calls or notifications that they have won a prize from Heineken.
These fake callers ask for the individual’s personal information and consent to open a bank account in the individual’s name to deposit the prize money.
To ensure that you do not become a victim, you must note the following:
· Heineken does not give away cash prizes.
· If someone contacts you to say that you have won a Heineken competition and you know you have never entered such competition or any Heineken competition it is not one of Heineken’s representatives.
· To be cautious, ask the caller for their name, designation and office number and ask them to quote the competition in question. You can call our switchboard number (0800 026 027 RSA only) and verify the identity of the caller.
· Heineken will NEVER ask for your personal information and for your consent to open a bank account.
· If you have received a fake call or email notification, please send this number and forward the notification to our email address HeinekenSA.Competitions@heineken.com.
· All terms and conditions apply and are available on our Heineken.com website.
· For more clarity on competitions or should you have any questions on fake callers and notifications, please do not hesitate to contact us on HeinekenSA.Competitions@heineken.com. “
UCL 2019 National Consumer Promotion T&Cs – Win 1 of 20 Tickets to watch the final in SPAIN
- This competition will start on the 1st February 2019 and ends on the 30th April 2019. The promotion will close at 23h59 on 30 April 2019.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the Republic of South Africa except the director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant of Heineken South Africa or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by, Heineken South Africa or a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotion or the relatives and/or family members of the employees and family members of the respective advertising and promotional agencies, media and PR agencies, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- All participants must be over the age of 18 years at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit valid identity documents as proof thereof. Your participation in this promotion constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter and stand a chance to win 1 of 20 tickets to attend the UEFA final in Spain, a participant must:
- Buy any Heineken® bottle or can with a special competition underliner code; and
- Dial *120*300# and enter the code found under the bottle cap/ can tab. Every valid code entered allows the participant 1 entry into the draw.
- The winners will be randomly selected by an independent auditor from eligible entrants,after the competition has closed and the winner will be notified telephonically thereafterand provided the winners have complied with all the terms and conditions. Such decision by the independent auditor will be final and binding. If the winner cannot be contacted successfully within 2 consecutive days post the competition draw, the prize will be forfeited to Heineken SA for a redraw. Each participant should therefore provide accurate, valid and up to date contact details.
- The prize consists of 1 of 20 tickets to the UEFA final in Spain which will take place on the 1st June 2019,1 return flight to and from Spain, accommodation, meals, travel insurance, transport transfers and an allowance (where applicable). The flights, accommodation, meals, travel insurance, transport transfers, meals and the value of the allowance will be at the sole and absolute discretion of and will be confirmed by Heineken SA and will be final. Heineken South Africa will only cover flights, accommodation, meals, travel insurance, transport transfers, meals and allowance. Anything outside this package such as re-routing or upgrade of flights, extension of stay in Spain, amendment of flights or accommodation, upgrading of accommodation, change of meals or any other change, will not be covered by Heineken South Africa.
- The winner must be able to travel on any date between 26 May 2019 and 31 May 2019.
- Participants must be in possession of a valid passport (valid for 6 months after the month of travel) and be in a fit medical condition to travel, failing which, the prize will be forfeited to Heineken SA for a redraw.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that all travel documents including but not limited to a passport and visa are valid and up to date. Heineken South Africa shall not be liable whatsoever, for any reason, for the inability of the winner to travel to the UEFA final or for the refusal of the winner to travel to the UEFA final.Should a travel visa be required in respect of the destination country for the prize, the winner shall, within 48 hours of request by Heineken South Africa provide proof of the following (in addition to their valid passport):
- Confirmation letter of winner’s current employment from his or her employer;
- A bank confirmation letter for the winner’s active South African bank account registered in their name;
- Certified copy of the winner’s valid South African passport;
- South African citizenship; and
- Any such other proof and/or documents that may be reasonably required by Heineken SA.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the prize described above, but due to the nature of the prize, it may be altered at any time, without notice, at Heineken South Africa’s discretion.
- Although we have taken care to make sure that the prize is of a good quality, we do not give any warranties about the prize and you agree to accept the prize “as is”. Subject to applicable law, you also indemnify us against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s or this competition, including consequential and economic loss.
- Any costs or expenses incurred in respect of items not specifically included in the prize are for the winners own account. Heineken South Africa, and its associates if applicable, will not be responsible for any other expenses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
- The prize is not transferrable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies or other charges may be levied on a prize by the State or any other competent government or regulatory body, the winner/s will be liable therefore, and Heineken SA will not increase the value of the prize/s to compensate for such charges.
- Heineken South Africa reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend or amend this promotion at any time during the promotion for any reason or if it experiences difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Neither Heineken South Africa nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of this promotion and/or receiptand/or use of the prize offered.
- Under no circumstances shall Heineken South Africa be liable to anyone who enters this promotion for any indirect or consequential loss howsoever arising which may be suffered in relation to this promotion, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Heineken South Africa or otherwise.
- By participating in this promotion, each participant hereby consents to the processing of his or her personal information and to the use of such personal information for the purpose of future communications from the promoter to the participant, provided that the participant shall be entitled at any time to opt out of such communications. All personal information will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation including the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013. The winner may be required to take part in publicity and participation in the prize draw is conditional upon the winner’s agreement to take part in such publicity and having the opportunity to decline such requirement. The winner will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for any such publicity or otherwise. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will be the sole property of Heineken South Africa.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- A copy of these terms and conditions are available and can be downloaded fromwww.heineken.com. For all queries in respect of this promotion, please contact Heineken South Africa on 0800 026 027.
- Heineken South Africa’s standard terms and conditions (available at no costs from www.heinekensouthafrica.co.za) apply.
- Promoter: Heineken South Africa (Proprietary) Limited (“Heineken South Africa”), Inanda Greens Business Park, Building 1, 54 Wierda Road West, Wierda Valley, Sandton.
UCL Campaign Specific Disclaimer
- The competition will be updated each match week, a day after the final match of the week has been played
- The competition is limited to SA only
- The competition is limited to active and paid up DStv subscribers, and is restricted to the principal account holder
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Information will be kept confidential
- Entrants need to be 18 years or older, and a valid passport is also required at the time of draw
- The winner needs to provide proof of documentation via e-mail, within 48 hrs of being contacted, and failure to do so will result in the forfeiting of the prize
- The winners need to be able to travel to the event on the applicable dates
- The winners need to qualify for a visa, and failure to do so within a 2 week period will result in the prize being forfeited
- The prize is 1 of 2 double trips, and include flights, accommodation, transfers & match tickets
- Any additional expenses are for the winners own account
- Each winner and his/her guest(s) as applicable agree to comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the issue and use of the tickets
- The winner and partner need to sign a waiver of liability before accepting the prize
Multichoice terms and conditions:
Standard Competitions Terms & Conditions
1 These are the standard terms and conditions for competitions conducted or promoted by or in association with the MultiChoice South Africa Group (“MultiChoice”). Competition specific rules may apply in addition to these standard terms and conditions to supplement these standard terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between these standard terms and conditions and any competition specific rules, the competition specific rules will apply.
2 Your entry into the competition and/or your acceptance of a prize (in the event that you win a prize) constitutes your binding acceptance of the terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and any person with whom you may share a prize (in the event that you win a prize which is for you and one or more additional persons (“your partner”).
3 The competition is not open to
3.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of the Naspers Group of companies or any supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
4 Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain permission from their parents or guardians before entering.
5 You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past three months, save for competitions wherein the price is a ticket to attend an event, in which case the waiting period will be one month. You will be eligible to participate in a competition promoted by us after the expiry of three or one month/s, whichever is applicable, three months after the date on which you won the last competition.
6 If you use a mobile phone for entry into the competition, the telephone calls / text messages you make will be charged at the prevailing rates, which may vary from time to time. "Free" minutes under a cell-phone contract do not apply.
7 It is your responsibility to ensure that your entry is received by us prior to the closure of the competition. Any entries which are not received by us prior to the closure of the competition will not be eligible to participate, regardless of the reason for the late entry. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any entries which are not received by us, whether timeously or at all, regardless of the cause thereof. Without limitation, we and our affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failure or malfunction, traffic congestion (whether physical, or on the Internet, telephone lines or at any service provider, web site or other device or medium), or any combination thereof, or any other technical or other problems.
8 We and our affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile telephone or other device used by you to enter into, or obtain any materials related to, the competition.
9 It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with this Competition, or any of SuperSport’s other Promotional Competitions, prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you shall be prohibited from entering any further SuperSport Promotional Competitions for a set period to be determined by SuperSport.
10 Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which you, or your partner (if applicable), incur during and for purposes of your entry into the competition and your acceptance and/or use of a prize.
11 We do not make any representations or give any warranties, whether expressly or implicitly, as to a prize, and in particular, but without limitation, make no representations and give no warranty that –
11.1 your entry or participation in the competition will necessarily result in you winning a prize;
11.2 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will meet your, or, if applicable, your partner’s, requirements, preferences, standards or expectations; or
11.3 a prize, or any aspect thereof, will be satisfactory, punctual, free from defects, safe or reliable.
12 We and our affiliates will not be responsible for any harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of a prize or any changes to a prize that may be made at any time.
13 Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
14 You may not win a prize if it is unlawful for us to supply such a prize to you. If you do win such a prize, you will forfeit it.
15 You must possess whatever documents and permissions that may be required in order to accept and use a prize, including, as regards international travel, a valid passport and all necessary visa and travel documentation, which documents and permissions it is your responsibility to obtain at your own cost, and which documents and permissions must remain valid in such minimum form and for such minimum period after the prize date as may be required by the relevant authorities. Your passport should have a validity of a minimum of six months following your return and have at least three blank pages.
16 The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within 30 days or if the winner is unable to collect the prize within 60 days, the winner will forfeit the prize and MultiChoice reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
17 We may invite you to be present when the prize winners are determined or announced, to participate in any of our marketing activities, to appear in person in the electronic media and/or the print media, and/or to endorse, promote or advertise any of our goods or services, for which no fee, royalty or other compensation will be payable. You may decline such an invitation.
18 We may require you to provide us with such additional information and documentation as we may reasonably require in order to process, confirm and facilitate your acceptance and/or use of a prize. If you refuse to provide us with the requested information or documentation, you will forfeit the prize.
19 In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. In this regard, you must collect the prize at the time and date arranged with the supplier of the prize. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. MultiChoice will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
20 We and our third party suppliers, as the case may be, reserve the right to vary, postpone, suspend, or cancel the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which we deem necessary. In the event of such variation, postponement, suspension or cancellation, you agree to waive any rights, interests and expectations that you may have in terms of this competition and acknowledge that you will have no recourse against us, our affiliates and third party suppliers.
21 You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
22 We and our affiliates will not be responsible, and disclaim all liability, for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by your participation in the competition or the acceptance and/or use by you, or your partner (if applicable), of any prize, or by any action taken by us or any of our affiliates in accordance with the terms and conditions.
23 You, and in the event of your death, your family, dependants, heirs, assignees or any other beneficiaries of your estate, indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by you, or your partner (if applicable), (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any injury, loss, liability, expense and/or damage which you may suffer, howsoever arising, in relation to your entry into this competition and/or acceptance and/or use by you of a prize.
24 You acknowledge that the acceptance and use of a prize is subject to the proviso that -
24.1 all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable), and you will ensure that your partner agrees to be bound and complies, and will continue to comply, therewith;
24.2 you will take full responsibility for your partner;
24.3 you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize;
24.4 any minor will be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
25 If you fail or, if your partner (if applicable) fails, to comply with any of the terms and conditions, then without prejudice to any other remedy which we may have, –
25.1 you will be automatically disqualified and you will forfeit the prize/s (in the event that you have already won a prize);
25.2 you will pay us for any loss or damage incurred by us directly or indirectly as a result of your (or, if applicable, your partner's) non compliance, including all of our legal costs (including attorney and own client costs) which we may incur in taking any steps pursuant to your (or your partner’s) non-compliance; and
25.3 you indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by any person, (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, relating to any death, injury, loss and/or damage which may be suffered howsoever arising in relation to your failure (or that of your partner, if applicable) to comply therewith.
26 For purposes hereof, "affiliate" means our partners, co promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsi 27 These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in a 28 MultiChoice and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
27 These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in a 28 MultiChoice and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
28 MultiChoice and the judges' decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Who we are
HEINEKEN BROUWERIJEN B.V. of Tweede Weteringplantsoen 21, 1017 ZD Amsterdam, The Netherlands (“we” or “us”) is the owner of the brand Heineken® beer and a main sponsor of the UEFA Champions League. We are the data controller in relation to the personal data you provide in connection with the Trophy Tour event, when you:
- register to take part in our image capturing process, and
- participate in your images being captured, which may include videos, photos and GIFs.
As data controller, we are responsible for your personal data.
For the event Trophy Tour we make use of www.videobooth.tv, which is a website operated by Video Booth Systems Limited (“Video Booth”). Video Booth is a private limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 05411424, with its registered office and main trading address at Unit 8 Schooner Park, Schooner Court, Crossways, Dartford, DA2 6NW.
Video Booth is a data processor in relation to your personal data. This means that Video Booth will only handle your personal data in accordance with our strict instructions, and subject to the terms of our contract with them.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you about how we will deal with your personal data when you visit the website (regardless of where you visit it from). It gives you information on how we will collect and process your personal data through your use of our website, including any data you may provide when you visit the website to:
- register as a user;
- ·view or share a photo, video or GIF you have created in at the event or;
- share your photo, video or GIF with third party social media platforms through the website.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of personal data about you:
Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, social media tokens provided to us by a social media site (but please note that we will never store your social media username or password), and may include a photograph or video of you or other content and may include a photograph or video of you or other content such as text or comments (if you have provided these to us via a video booth or kiosk, or via an upload from an external device).
Contact Data your postal and email addresses.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Profile Data includes a unique ID number provided to store your videos, photos or GIFs, and, videos, photos and GIFs viewed or shared by you.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
Please note that if you:
- post content on our website that includes a third party’s personal data (for example if they can be identified in a video posted by you);then you are solely responsible for obtaining the consent of that third party to their personal data being provided to us in this way.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you, including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by supplying them via a video booth / kiosk at an event organised by Heineken, or by uploading them to our website from an external device. Alternatively, you may have provided this by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- use a video booth / kiosk / experience to capture and share a video, photo or GIF.
- search for a video or photograph on our website using a redemption or QR code;
- contact us for user support, for example if you have a query about our service, or cannot find the video you are looking for;
- visit our website in order to view or share a video (whether the video is one you created, one which you have been invited to view,
- subscribe to the receipt of emails or newsletters. You can always opt-out of receiving our newsletter and you can always object to our use of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. We use this Personal Data with your consent. We will delete your Personal Data when you opt-out of receiving our newsletter.
On the basis of which legal grounds do we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to, and we act at all times only the instructions of the data controller. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- On the basis of your legal consent.
- To provide you with the services you require when you use the website, for example to enable you to register on the website, to find and view a video or photo, or to share it with a third party.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Disclosures of your personal data
Your personal data may be shared with the parties set out below:
- The provider of hosting services, currently Memset Limited https://www.memset.com/about-us/datacentre/ as your personal data will be stored on their UK server.
- If you have submitted content to the website, and you have decided to share that content with your social media networks, or if you opted in to allow us to share it with its social networks, that content will be made available to the social networks in question.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as indicated below:
Type of data
Sending of souvenir photos to the user by email and social networks.
Making available by download and share by URLs provided to the user.
Third party links
The website may include links to third party websites (including social media platforms), plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites, and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, or about this privacy statement more generally, please contact us https://www.theheinekencompany.com/Contact-Us